Battlestar Galactica 24 - These aren't the Craigs you're looking for

I don’t like this crisis.

I didn’t know we would nuke out half the board.

I held onto a card for the Or option

I do. It’s got probably the highest skill check in the deck, with the (situationally) most powerful pass condition and an equally catastrophic fail condition.

Can we rename it Moderator’s Delight?

Who is next on the admiral ascendancy?

Narcho

Yeah, this crisis is problematic. Looks like Narcho is next on the list. I don’t think we can afford to fail the check, and the pass isn’t as beneficial as before for the expenditure required. Probably going for dice roll. All agreed?

Yeah, roll looks good

Well not good but the best option

Yeah I think the roll is the way to go here.

I can’t modify it.

I will play Tactics: 3SP on the roll

Out of sequence a bit, but there was always just the one answer. Roll it is

Roll is 3+2 = 5. Close call.

Whew.

@Otthegreat: leadership or tactics for your conditional draw?

Whatever, I’m going to spend a short while making sure I’ve handled everything that happened last turn. I think there were 10 actions.

Oh hang on. Raiders move, and we jump. Destinations to the admiral very shortly.

Edit: done. @soondifferent

I think this is manageable:

https://forum.quartertothree.com/uploads/default/original/3X/5/8/58befb49b8b23b46d441582c7c2717108a5f6367.png

With luck either the hangar or the launch tubes will be damaged, or we can try Pegasus CIC again.

EDIT: hm, why isn’t the image embedding?

No idea why the image didn’t embed for you. Weird.

The basestar has structural damage (all attacks against it get +2).

Pretty good destination, I think keeping the basestar around might be preferable as it stops the track from moving.

All things considered, that was a great turn for humanity

Yeah, we’ve had pretty good luck so far, made all our checks, decent rolls etc. Here’s to continued smooth sailing and (maybe) not drawing a cylon card next jump.