Battlestar Galactica 24 - These aren't the Craigs you're looking for

Oops right before that I move somewhere (pending)

Edit: command I guess

@rho21 I will move to FTL and push the button

Roll is 7. No-one left behind.

@jeffreyb: your choice this time.

Pop saved, amazing!

Hmm, my cards are not great but maybe we’ll need them i will take the morale here @rho21

civvie in 4

-1 morale. Raider activation adds a new raider in CFB zone 3. Pursuit advances to 75%.

There is only one civilian in the stock to place. Where would you like it? @jeffreyb

Jump prep to 20%.

@jeffreyb @soondifferent I can probably keep some nuggets alive for a while if we want to try and just fill up space.

Hmm, whoops. Before we saw that crisis, I should have done destinations for the jump. Sorry.

They’re both the same; you’re going to a Tylium planet.

@soondifferent: want to risk that raptor?

I’m leaning no but I have to step away from phone for a hour, will let boomer and apollo make call

Only need 1 Fuel for the last jump and only have 1 Raptor, kind of a no brainer.

Yeah, but I like to let players make their own decisions, especially when they’re all here. :)

skip the roll

@Otthegreat: which cards would you like to draw this turn?

Ran out of space on the CFB, so I’ve had to resort to numbers.

Anyway, that’s all the raiders and all the civvies placed. We have one heavy raider and one basestar in stock.

I like to rule with an iron fist, okay? Gee :)

Treachery and Engineering please.

Omg advance the pursuit track.

I mean, go humanity?

don’t jinx it !

i will take two leadership when my turn comes around @rho21

@Otthegreat: your turn is ready.

While I’d love to be on the second jump prep spot, we’re at the start :(

No, you jumped using FTL, then you got prep from the crisis. Despite me failing to do the destination bit in the right order.

Oh yeah, you’re right. Sorry, I am just figuring out the basic rules still it seems…