Battlestar Galactica 24 - These aren't the Craigs you're looking for

Congrats smelly humans!

Were there no Cylons before the sleeper phase? I was human.

Everyone was human until the sleeper phase. I really thought this was going to be an easy human victory given how nicely you were set up at that point.

That’s A Lot Of Raiders.gif

Well done @rho21

Possibly the biggest turning point was Cally shooting Natalie. It looked sensible at the time, but I reckon it was a big mistake: morale wasn’t an issue and it allowed soondifferent to bring the Chief into the game. Without him, I don’t think they can handle the damage.

@rho21 thanks for running the game! Great work keeping us moving and keeping track of everything.

Was tons of funs!

Yes, I came to that conclusion too.

With hindsight, I should have shot Lee on my very first turn after the sleeper phase. I had a hunch he was human, but not enough to go on, so I held off.

@rho21 Thanks for running the game, and putting up with my stupid questions!

Thanks for the kind words everyone, and thanks for being excellent players and catching when I went wrong.

I really enjoyed running the game and will definitely run more. Not right away though, as I’m going to be away for a week at the end of the month.

It’s about time we got our original showrunner back, anyway :)

Nicely done humans! Those last few turns were tense. And thanks for running it @rho21!

I think rho and I figured that you really did have to do what I mentioned earlier, 4 Basestar shots that all had to hit, and not get the Fuel or Morale. It was that tight.

You two did a heck of a job having no Cylons until 4 Distance though.

It would have been that without the crisis to help out. 0.5% I make it in that case.

So you’re saying there’s a chance :)

The crisis makes it a lot more likely, but I think you have to start with basestar shots on Narcho’s turn, then see how things look when it gets to Cally.

Great game guys, well played everyone! Extra thanks to @rho21 for running the game and juggling the raider dance.

At half time was thinking it would be a easy human victory too, ended up being one of the closest games in (my admittedly short) memory. Missing that nuke by 1 really hurt, would have been a story to tell.

I think the credit goes to @Otthegreat, he was a much more effective Cylon than I was.

He is The Great, you know.

cracks knuckles

Looks like the other game is about to wrap as well.

Oh yes, we managed to beat the other game to finishing! Great work team.