Battlestar Galactica 26: Winning the Marathon

Interesting.

Leadership, please.

I’m reasonably sure that I’ve guess-timated the Cylon for sure based on those cards in the check. It’s not the Admiral.

You are incorrect. It is the Admiral. In fact. Six, I trust you so much, that I plan to make you CoS and Independent Arbitrator.

THAT is how confident I am that the Admiral has diodes for brains.

Your turn @Navaronegun

(also too specific there)

OK, I’ll be vaguer.

Draw One Quorum Card. Then I shall play one card, after I see the draw.

So it is drawn

Well, that complicated things a bit.

Play this card on @Knightsaber

AssignChiefOfStaff

I think I get 2 Politics, @CraigM

Rescue%20Mission%20(Raiders)

So about those Raiders…

@rowe33?

I wonder what she’ll choose?? Actually, I’d send me to Sickbay too.

I’d be more impressed by the Chief of Staff card if I drew Politics?

I know. I am trying to do what I can to spread the Quorum wealth.

I didn’t want to say anything before the turn, but I agree back of the envelope. I need to math at some point today.

I’m torn on this one - I don’t want to lose Morale but the Sick Bay result helps us. On the other hand, Fuel could end up being an issue but a single raptor isn’t a huge loss.

Anyone leaning one way or the other here?

Look you are a taoster and I know you are a toaster, not my beloved Kara. Or maybe you were always a toaster (Ewww…).

Anyway, the only rational thing to do is to send me to Sickbay. Period. Diodes for brains or not. Sickbay.

I don’t think we can really afford to dump fuel here.

Wait, didn’t the discussion about how morale was not a problem at those values end in the last game? It’s still going on?

Parallel dimensions man, besides there’s so many ways to die.

Speaking of, which choice are you going with @rowe33 that will likely ultimately doom you, as you inevitably regret this choice later.

We’ll go with the morale and sick bay option please.