Battlestar Galactica 26: Winning the Marathon

Awesome, that makes Lantz Cagmiral?

Well, not ideal but overall the reveals could have been worse.

I am the only one who draws engineering so we will have to be careful balancing space and damage. I think that we should use the AR unpiloted from now on.

The assault raptor is pretty vulnerable unmanned and it would be a real shame to lose your CAG power.

I can spend some time drawing engineering cards if there’s not a different fire to fight.

Indeed, @Lantz you are now supreme military leader

Crisis:
Low%20Supplies

starting with @rowe33

1 for me. @Navaronegun

2 cards. @whoeverisnext

Nothing from me @Lantz

0 cards @rho21

3 cards @CraigM

Their resources were holding steady. Reserves of food, fuel, and parts were maintaining near equilibrium. Or so they had thought, a rather pernicious bug had been introduced into the software by the former computer expert they had used. Apparently deliberate miscounting had been introduced at a late patch. So now their food supplies were not as stable as suspected.

Fortunately it did not appear too late to mitigate some of the damage. But they may not be able to stop it all. The CAG, and new Admiral, was also their prime engineer. A heavy load, for sure. But necessity would be their guide here. So when she was forced to provide resources to correcting software, there was an easy choice for her.

Skill cards
Politics 0FtH,1CP,2CP,2CP,3PP
+8
Tactics 1LS
Piloting 3CV,6BotB

Total -2 @rho21 Force Their Hand makes you play a face up card, or draw a Mutiny.

I’ll add 0RT to bring it back to +4 and avoid reckless at least. @CraigM

Very well, still lose 1 morale.

Raider placement roll is a 6, pursuit track +1
@rowe33 your card choice

I’ll take Engineering please.

You’re all set @rowe33

@Knightsaber See any reason for me to stick around as a human another turn? Doesn’t seem worthwhile. I think my OPG would subtract civvies from the board so not too helpful.

Nope you might as well bug out.

Just so you know, by calling me a traitorous Cylon, you folks turned me into a traitorous Cylon! This is on your hands! Gaze in astonishment and wonder as I reveal my true colors!

Discard:
Leadership 0AHoD
Tactics 0QT ,1LS
Piloting 1EM,1EM ,3RI
Engineering 2R

Got any more of those Super Crises?

I’m glad we brigged that Blender, @rho21

It’s not the worst reveal power, but I’m also happy to have avoided it. Now to deal with that buildup of raiders before things get inconvenient.

Obviously I support raider destroying, but I am in decent shape to handle them when they arrive. I am more concerned about how we get the damage repaired safely.