Battlestar Galactica 26: Winning the Marathon

Just as I expected, rampant talk about this dangerous caravan of raiders approaching the Galactica. Really following the teachings of the Twelve here. Next you’ll send out some vipers to “greet” the poor beings that are just looking for a dock to rest in.

Where do you guys want me after Sickbay? I can do something about the raider issueswith no sweat while I head off somewhere. Quorum? Command? In a Viper? Let me know.

Action Hero President Adama.

While you decide that, also decide your cards option.

You could have kept your hat on.

Tricky call right now. We don’t need you in a viper just yet. Command or comms, perhaps? We’re going to be fighting before we can jump so we could do with more vipers in space, or fewer civilians for them to defend.

He can’t get in a viper because the hangar deck is damaged. He can’t use command because it is damaged too.

It might be worth using CP for engineering if he has one and hoping for Repair cards. Otherwise an XO to me to take care of one of those problems could be good too.

Please elaborate. As it stands right now, I can’t fix a thing. And whatever I do, I’ll have to do alone.

OK, I’ll head to the Research Lab on my turn. We need some Engineering Cards. Sound good? I’ll see if I can handle the Raider situation this turn with some Action Hero stuff.

Consolidate Power. It’s a low end politics card that lets you draw cards.

Yeah, Research Lab lets your draw 1 engineering which isn’t great. Consolidate Power lets you draw 2.

It’s probably best if you move to Communications and use a CP if you can, otherwise I am not sure what is best. There’s not a ton in the quorum deck that is super useful once all the toasters are known, but some things help.

I’ll head to the Quorum chamber. This turn, I’ll try a trick with the Raiders. Next turn get some cards.

You surely can’t do anything to the raiders while they’re on the other board.

Have faith in your President!

Well instead of faith, how about what card do you draw, since you only get one of any type of your choosing (from your list)

Is it my turn yet?

Yeah, you’re in sick bay, need to pick a single card to draw before your turn starts.

Yes? Rowe reveals, discarded, gets a Super Crisis and buggers off, turn end.

Then you draw :)

Well then, Leadership, por favor.

Hola? Senor @CraigM ?

All set. No new board because… nothing really changed.

I’ve put in a question to @CraigM and after it gets answered I’ll have my move quickety-splits.

And answered. Perhaps not the answer you wanted.