Battlestar Galactica 27: More Like a Beer Run

I have a bad feeling about this crisis deck…

I vote top, hopefully we have an sp

Ugh. No SP from me whatever we decide.

Yeah, definitely top option @lantz. Hopefully Athena or Crashdown has a SP, though it seems unlikely in the first round.

If they have no bread, let them eat fricasie, or ragoust

On the upside, the madman’s initial headlong maneuver continues to pay dividends!

No SP here either.

On tonight’s Biers Report we look at how both the Military Command and Civilian administration are coordinated in their anti-population decisions. Dr. Baltar, you have expressed support of this in your manifesto ‘Pre-empting scarcity’. Scary, but intriguing. Care to elaborate?

Nothing from me. If we could solve this crisis by REDACTED though I’d be all over it.

Please don’t table talk your hand. Roll later tonight after the kids are down.

Right! Won’t happen again.

Joining us later is Alex Quartararo, or as you know him: THE GREAT CRASHDOWN

Raiders move to 1. Jump Prep to the -3 Pop location.

The roll is +5: No Effect

@soondifferent your hand is refreshed

Ah! Excellent. I told my advisers it was far too early to resort to, uh, French food. I’ll discard treachery 4 VO and head over to the Quorum chamber share some stories with my dear, dear friend D’Anna. I’ll draw 1 engineering and 1 tactics.

Then I’ll pull the lever. @lantz

You must draw from your skill set for this. Quorum card dispensed.

Q: Can Ellen Tigh’s “Politically Adroit” ability or the text effect
of the “Support the People” Skill card allow a player to draw
cards from outside his Skill set?
A: No. Any time a player draws cards, they must be be from
within his Skill set unless expressly noted otherwise.

I think it will be a good idea to cleanup the basestar and/or raiders before the jump.

Many are asking if the vice-secretary of the Department of Arts is the right person to lead us through these hard times. Tonight we have an exclusive interview with our fresh Presidient. Madame, due to a sudden cancellation by the Minister, the duty of opening the Colonial Fleet Museum fell on you, leaving you the sole surviving member of the Colonial Cabinet. Care to elaborate?

Doh, for some reason I thought I could. In that case I’ll take 1 leadership and 1 politics. I’ll pull the lever again. @lantz

Well D’Anna, I know many are asking, but surely you’re not one of them? Now that you’re in the inner circle, and enjoyed the gifts from my supporters? And there’ll be plenty more to come, so long as you stay here with me.

Your hand is updated.

BSG_Crisis_Jump_Comp_Fail

starting with Athena @scottagibson

(note: Raiders will not launch, pursuit track will not advance)