Battlestar Galactica 33 1/3 The Network Gun

Hm. Lets hope this goes well. 2 cards @CraigM

Even at the worst of times, there are still lines that do not get lightly crossed. And while some may look away for the sake of unanimity or fear, not all do.

So when the rumors of the deck chief, the man who was responsible for keeping Vipers in the air and therefore one of the most important persons in the fleet, it would have been easy to let it go. It would have been simple to ignore the pleas.

But simple and easy were rarely the right thing to do. and though there were already many hard things needing doing, the crew engaged one more. Stopping the beast before it lashed out again. The President and Admiral wanted to send a message, and the CAG agreed, and so it was. Loudly.

Skill cards
Politics 1CP, 3IC, 3PI
Tactics 2LS, 6SfF
+15
Piloting 0D

Total +15

@Jorn_Weines you may damage a viper to remove a card, however that will have no impact on the pass.

@Cuthbert last turn there was an EaW in play, so a Mutiny should have been distributed. Please select who receives it.

Pass, no effect. Raiders move from 7-8 to 5-6.

@soondifferent Your turn. However before taking it let us have @Cuthbert confirm the mutiny.

Hm, let’s give it to @Lantz

Done. @soondifferent you are now cleared.

Okay, I’ll launch in an assault raptor at 4. I’ll CAG the viper at 2 to 1, I’ll stay put to intercept the heavy raider and I’ll play 1LS to scout crisis. No suitable cards for my OPT so I’ll rely on luck. @Craig

You roll a 7, so scouting sent.

Let’s ditch that one. @CraigM

Very well, let’s see how this fits then.

Rallying%20Support
@Lantz

I don’t have much for this.

I have literally nothing

Still can’t help with this color scheme

@rowe33

Nothing for this one. @Cuthbert

0 Cards @Jorn_Weines

0 cards @soondifferent

0 cards since we seem to be tanking this one. @CraigM

Very well.

Tactics 4CS
Leadership 0AHoD

Total +5, fail. -1 pop, Soon draws Mutiny and Treachery. Raiders move to 3, Jump Prep +1

@Lantz your turn

I am swamped with work for a while, if anyone wants to suggest things let me know. Otherwise I am considering some better vipers.

Can always try and shoot the 3 raiders via Pegasus. Might as well move over there and get ready for repairs.

That would be my vote as well