Negative Cards:
Treachery - 3 PV, 0 B

-1 Morale to 4

Bait does nothing.
One Treachery for Each Human.
Not Reckless

Occupation Forces advance 1 spot.

Not on Cuthbert’s turn it doesn’t.

thanks for the reminder. Of course New Caprica has to swap which activation is skipped for Cylons.

I blame rowe

Also occupation forces are on Shipyard.

There was one on occupation, the crisis placed a second as the fail effect.

That crisis activated occupation forces so they moved to bad canyon. Then this crisis hits, activated forces and moved them to shipyard.

gives Lantz BSG moderator macho hug I feel it.

Your right also.

Have I blamed my kids for not sleeping enough yet this game? If not I am throwing them under the bus.

Everyone can just donate a couple extra hundred dollars this month to the site for all the images I have to correct ;)

Also, @Jorn_Weines you have your hand.

Lol, I feel ya. My oldest had a 102+ fever the last two days, my youngest has needed me to take him for a 40 minute walk the last few nights in his carrier in order to sleep because he is teething.

So, I’ll not be doing any delegating. Do we want to execute someone, or should I try to take out the Occupation Force at the shipyard @soondifferent @Perky_Goth

Are there 2 centurions at Shipyard?

Unless we have an SP, shooting them is a bit risky. Do we want to sacrifice food so Galactica can come sooner?

Yes there are two.

I am confident in my ability to stomp a Centurion.

I have no idea what a good strategy is, and I’m running out of intuitions too. Not that they’ve been brilliant, so it’s an improvement. :D

Move to Shipyard. Play T3 SP to shoot a Centurion. @Lantz

Roll is 8+2=8, one Occupation Force down.

Crisis is:
BSP_newcaprica_14

@Knightsaber

1 card @Perky_Goth

1 card, @CraigM