2 cards @Cuthbert

1 card @Jorn_Weines

2 cards @Lantz

Positive Cards: +10
Leadership: 0 IW, 2 XO, 4 DE, 4 DE
Tactics: 0 QT

Negative Cards: -13
Treachery: 0 B, 0 DC, 3 PV. 5 EaW, 5 EaW

@Jorn_Weines What do you want to QT out?

I’ll take Leadership/Engineering this time @Lantz

I think we’ll be hard pressed to pass any more checks, given the 3v3 nature of the battlefield, all the treachery cards being either 0,3 or 5 values (I think) with detrimental effects, and two of us in detention.

The L0 IW to avoid the morale drop, I think that might be worse than the reckless. @Lantz

I was going to say the same, once I got to the PC. I’m at least “discarding” the treacheries. I think I should’ve explicitly said this turn that it was a dump, sorry.
Just prep and jump as soon as reasonable I guess would be the bet, but, ugh, I don’t know if we can save many.

Positive Cards: +10
Leadership: 0 IW, 2 XO, 4 DE, 4 DE
Tactics: 0 QT

Negative Cards: -13
Treachery: 0 B, 0 DC, 3 PV. 5 EaW, 5 EaW

QT removes IW to Apollo’s hand.
PV gives treachery to the humans.

Check is reckless - 3 PV no effects.

-1 Population to 4.

I am going to assume Apollo gives himself all the mutiny’s as he is going to Detention like 3 different ways this turn. Unless @Jorn_Weines has something else in mind and we can adjust that.

Basestar activation does nothing.

Apollo has 11 cards, forced discards: Pil 0 PtF

We learned too well from the last time I tried to send someone to detention.

MASSIVE OVERKILL confirmed.

@Knightsaber you have your turn. I won’t be able to process for a while so no hurry (not that there ever is).

Yes, it’s one of the reasons for not leaking dumps (heh).

I’m just going to cozy up to Apollo and borrow a card, let him draw more Treachery and activate Crisis Canyon. @Lantz

Whenever you get to it.

I’m pretty sure I’m just barely going to lose.

If you need to blow up Galactica, once it returns I can try and push the pursuit track. Lots of raiders there to help. Also to shag any civvies that try and run the blockade.

I need things I can’t say to happen that are very unlikely to happen now.

Yeah, detention for me @Lantz

Cards swapped.

BSP_newcaprica_30

@Perky_Goth

I can’t believe we’re going to lose by morale.
Sign it.