Battlestar Galactica 34 - Rule 34

I didn’t want to get too into it mid-game, but I think my choice to use motives instead of a forced sympathetic agenda was a major major mistake.

This whole game has been like this:

Six tries to do something nefarious: Humanity heroically prevents her from doing it.
Six tries to help humanity: Humanity tanks it like idiots.

I’ve been dealing with this for a month.

No, I vastly prefer Motives, but I have some of the worst for a New Caprica ending.

If you put it the other way around, I’d understand. That way, I’m probably daft or you’ll have to tell the tale after.
About the motives, when googling something I found a group using homemade ones, but didn’t read them at all.

These?

Engineering Treachery

Just end it, I can’t win anymore. Do whatever you have to do. I’ve analyzed the crap out of what would need to happen. It’s not going to happen.

Close, https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1885163/cylon-leader-many-many-motives-variant

They show up when image searching motives.

@CraigM dealt

Some of those are almost impossible. Some are way too easy :)

I told you I didn’t read them :P

Wait until this ends and I regale you with tales of how I should have won but you all were thwarting me at the strangest times.

Okay it’s not really a tale but a couple of sentences of disbelief.

I actually want humans to jump, so right now I will go to the shipyard and take a peek. @Lantz

I have seem the future, and it is going to the bottom.

@soondifferent I need your draw.

leadership please @lantz

@soondifferent dealt

Anyone want an extra turn in detention, or should I go prep a ship? @Perky_Goth @Jorn_Weines

pulls remaining hair out

As if we had a choice. I should’ve sticked to <redacted>.
You should probably just get a ship out.