Battlestar Galactica 34 - Rule 34

Sure. Remember that anyone who stays in NC -1 morale, although, I’d call it a near-win if it comes to that, at this point.

There is one way, but I doubt it would matter, if it happened.

Better chances of keeping morale up. Perky gives a good speech, help us get Apollo out. Help us win crises, and Galactica will probably blown up by then.

Haven’t you guessed my Motives yet? Just one isn’t good enough.

You know it’s a Cylon Motive, right?

I thought you just need 2 motives? You revealed one already.

best innocent face

Need to flip 3 out of 4 and 2 have to match the winning side.

Yeah, but he could be helping us with checks and detention while still betting on Seelix & co blowing us up in space.

Just checking. I have to clue what anyone should do anymore.
Other than being XOed and launching 2 ships.

Oooh. I thought it was 2 and match winning side. Here, have a nuclear moonshine on me.

If it was that, I’d have murdered you all already.

Yeah. Well in the 0.000001% chance that the next 5 crises are all perfect, let’s just keep pushing ships out. XO on Romo

Launch twice in 4 @Lantz

BTW, I did get a double notification from soon’s quickly edited post.

The correct term is ‘Evacuate’ 2 civvies to space 4 :)

Sorry, I’m bored.

BSP_newcaprica_18

@Perky_Goth

I just realized that we haven’t had any title changes this whole game. Weird.

Anyone want to do the coin toss here?

I think top. we might get lucky and skirt further morale losses, but the ships and the pop is a hard limit.

you know, in theory. we are dead next crisis.

Or why couldn’t it be food? Yeah, I don’t see ass all leave, so I think it must be bottom.
But, yes, pop is a hard limit… and the cards help… agh. Want to risk it without Jorn (he’s probably gone for the day), @soondifferent?

It’s the weekend, guess we can wait a bit so that we all get to participate in our extinction. Still voting top for me.

I’m not sure, but lean towards top.