Battlestar Galactica 35 - The Cliffs of Insanity

Yes sir! I’m going to assign you to have @CraigM as your Guru BSG Teacher. I’ll also assist in the PM you’ll get when the game starts.

Thanks for the help! Coincidentally I’m watching Lucifer right now which features Tricia Helfer for a couple of seasons. Somehow she’s even hotter in that.

This is literally unpossible. (But in reality, you right) :)

Yes, I am available for any and all queries. I promise we will also be kind with mistakes because, some 50+ games (between running/ playing on forum and face to face) I still make mistakes.

I would open up a PM conversation between you two. Probably not best to ask certain things in the game thread :)

‘What does ‘May draw five damage tokens and resolve two’ mean’ ;)

Oy, let’s see…

Adama, 3 leadership, 2 tactics
Cottle, 1 politics, 2 tactics, 2 eng
Roslin, 3 pol 2 lea
Starbuck, 2 tac 2 pil 1 lea/eng
Baltar, 2 pol 1 lea 1 eng

Ok, we “need” a pilot with a fair chunk of pil, some eng, no lea… Fine, Duck (2pil, 2 eng, 1tac) it is, I don’t think I’ve played him, but I have played Seelix.
And I’m too much of a coward for a CL, despite liking the idea of a Simon BSG/Magicians crossover. Hey, it would funny to me, ok?

@soondifferent, you’re pretty much free for whatever, in case you want the special Saul

Okay but what’s your starting draw though. :)

You didn’t tag me on that :P
One of each, since that’s all the rage (1pil, 1 eng, 1 tac)

Wait are you double extra sure with Duck’s drawback? You’re going to be drawing 3 cards the whole game.

Well okay late in the game.

Oh, wait, damn, errr, that’s awful.

Wow, what the duck!

There are some bad weaknesses, but that is one of the worst!

Way worse than even Roslin.

Worse than Anders?!

Athena isn’t bad.

You know what, sure. I’m afraid she won’t get to pilot much, as she’s best jumping around, but I’ll manage. I’ll probably be a Cylon anyway, I only got to be one with the other clone.
Athena, one of each.

Absolutely! In terms of impact the choking of cards is pretty rough. Anders was bad because his ability, not his weakness (which is fairly mild in most cases)

Athena it is, this also takes all other variants of Sharon/Boomer/Grace Park in General off the table.

and @soondifferent, for real this time.

I will take one of each please

Technically the rules say you can have boomer and athena, but it always seemed odd to me.