Battlestar Galactica 40 - Still Crazy After All These Years

We will be doing Pegasus, Demetrius, Cylon Leaders, and finish up with New Caprica this game. Aka very similar to the last game I moderated: Battlestar Galactica 34 - Rule 34

I am going to do something different with Treachery, I will figure out what after I get wrecked at a charity auction tomorrow. Feel free to discuss options here or send me a message. I just find the mid to late game Treachery cascades limit a lot of potential game branches because humanity and toasternity get so focused on it.

We will play with the obvious minimum of 1 each Military, Politics, Support, Pilot, and Cylon Leader

When you sign up you can say if there is a role type that you do not want to play. You also get to vote on which role will have a second character in play. I will then randomly assign two character options for players to pick from to fill in the roles.

Turn order will be in order from soonest to latest in the series that each characters die. Tiebreaker will be oldest humans first, toasters last.

As a reminder I am on a family vacation Nov 21st-27th so there will be very little in the way of game progress during that window.

We’ll airlock some people if we over signup, with numbers cooked in the favor of moderators and new players as tradition requires.

1. @Knightsaber