Battlestar Galactica 41 - Love in The Brig

Who is this ‘Lantz’ character?

Good timing, my flight just landed. We will resume either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Happy Space Morning! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

Damage draws Armory.

@CraigM has his hand.

I will discard Politics 0FTH to move to Pegasus CIC the. play Engineering 2 to repair it @Lantz

BSP_Crisis_Standoff_Pegasus

@Knightsaber to start

Gross, but is it worth that many cards?

I will add one card for as to hold off the Destiny deck at least.

@scottagibson

You should have just let Pegasus be blown up.

I’ve got nothing helpful here at all.

0 cards

@rowe33

Do we want to try and pass this one? I can help quite a bit but don’t want to waste cards if our hearts aren’t in it. Don’t like losing two resources at once.

This is one of the dumbest crisis cards. 22 card strength to get someone out of the brig, yeah no. Or 22 card strength to dodge the resource losses. It’s a big ask. Doesn’t even have jump prep on it. Who wrote this?

Well, the loses are annoying, but I’m not seeing it passing.

It seems like a huge risk and opportunity if it comes up in the right situation, but a complete whiff much of the time.

I wonder if the game would be improved if you started with a deck of relatively minor early game crises, then shuffled more swingy and situational ones in as you pass 4 and 6 distance (or something like that).

That’s kind of a fun hypothetical. It would be interesting to build a “drama” algorithm that adjusted the various crisis rates based on the game state.

Imagine trying to sort that deck like that though. Pass!

Despite a four color check, this is one where I can’t help much. If needed I could contribute, but there isn’t a good reason to do so for the opportunity cost.

Alrighty, I’ll bow out with 0 cards.

@Perky_Goth

There’s no reason for me to care, then.

@CraigM to officially pass.

Should have let Peggy blow up, yeah. Ungrateful bastards.

Skipping me? That’s suspicious!

I’ll add nothing, @CraigM

@Lantz to make my pass official