Battlestar Galactica 41 - Love in The Brig

Kind of the same, but because it was slow and I’m still adapting to changes on my end. But, also, we haven’t become used to NC yet, so it is more fuzzy, probably more so for the CL.

As to the game, pre-sleeper I was happy to join in the ridiculous overspending. To wit:

Why bother spiking something otherwise passing with an extra +25? Jeebus. I feel I know I’m an overly careful traitor player, but I’m not having many reasons to try and change that.

Sorry, Jorn, if you felt joining the losing side, but you were all fine being card strapped. Kind of unlucky I got insta-spotted for spiking one resource before bailing, while leaving the heavies around. Should’ve expected the arrest order to be in hand so they wouldn’t waste more cards, but that was a lot of centurions incoming if not. I didn’t say much at this point, because, again, why have them change tactics on card waste?

Anyway, it was fun, thanks for running another one!

Looking back now, I guess I should have used this to move to Galactica and repair something? Somehow it didn’t occur to me at the time. I think it might have delayed the inevitable by one or two turns at most. Another blunder.