Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

Agree that the or option looks better here. I’ve only played with the mutiny cards once though, can’t remember how bad they are.

@CraigM I will take the Or option. Save us at least 1 morale and the cards seems well worth it.

A side question, would it be better to to get the president out of sickbay or the pilot. Looks like we won’t have the time for both since Rowe only draws one green and rho won’t want to xo the president since we would have jumped and maybe be in sleeper

Pilot is always better I suppose

I dunno, we want to jump on your turn at -1 I assume, so it doesn’t really matter which one pushes the button.

Tory draws cards magically and has 8 already so Stinger is probably better to push it.

Seems like a plan, I was thinking going to main batteries as a good position

Ok @Lantz draws a mutiny, -1 food, Raiders in 4 move to 3, Raiders in 5 move to 6, jump prep +1

@jeffreyb it is your turn.

2 of them are Treachery and the rest aren’t top notch. I still agree the pilot is better, though.

Well, it’s a lot of cards at least

discard politics 0 rt and move Pegasus main batteries then leadership xo 2 @rho21

Move to hangar bay, launch in assault raptor in zone 3.
Do the CAG shuffle.
Activate an unmanned viper in zone 3 to shoot at the raider.
If it hits, move it to zone 2, otherwise shoot again.
If the raider is dead, move myself to zone 2, otherwise shoot again.
@CraigM

Well I think the tongue lashing you gave finally set it.

Roll 3

Viper moves to 2, you move to 2

Water%20Shortage%20(missiles)

President @Perky_Goth your choice

Thoughts and prayers on this one, @Lantz?

EDIT: wrong player, obviously, but you got it

Discard of course

Agreed @Perky_Goth

President has two treachery cards, current player has 10 cards in hand. Discard looks pretty obvious.

Are we taking the shot on Pegasus (with a 50% chance of sending someone to sick bay) or on Galactica?

Alright, discarding Treachery 0B, 5EaW. I’m a mutineer now!

EDIT: I though I might play 0B with a pilot in the right place and avoid the Mutiny, but we’ll jump, so, no.

The Admiral and I have time until our turns, Pegasus should serve its purpose and take the hit if it happens.

Seems pretty likely a couple of us are about to wake up changed.

discard tactics 1ls
discard xo2 and 1

I thought we agreed to jump with the xo…

And taking a mutiny, must be a mistake But too late now I suppose

I don’t understand why we didn’t jump but here we are.

Well you’re still jumping.

Ok so the discard happens. @Perky_Goth draws a mutiny.

The basestar shoots, roll 4

@jeffreyb Pegasus or Galactica (I will move ahead anyhow while you decide)

jump prep +1, JUMP. Destinations being sent.

Pegasus

And I know some would disagree with me but since we’re all human this is the best of the two destinations

Algae%20planet

And yeah, it still sucks, sorry
The other one as well