Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

@rowe33 your fifth card?

Engineering again please. Two fuel to go 1 distance is just dreadful - the alternative better somehow be worse! Unless I’m reading that wrong and it’s only 1 fuel, which is slightly better. Been a while!

Ok @rowe33

It’s just 1 fuel. The other I tossed earlier was worse.(Well, maybe) Slow, but steady.

Ok, just FYI, I’ve finally gone and actually read the Cylon pursuit track/board rules now. I was a bit busy with all the Presidential Presidenting but luckily some free time opened up after my hasty removal.

Given how dire our fuel needs look right now, I’ll move to the Hangar Deck (Tactics 0 TI) then play Tactics 2 LS to take a peek at where we might head next.

I do indeed remain in space.

Yeah just the 1 fuel, let’s say I intend to go to distance 6 next jump and the Cylon won’t have time to react. That’s the plan anyway.

You could launch into spaces and then scout right?

Yes, because he’s a pilot, doesn’t need to be CAG.
I wonder if there’s a point to flying without being a pilot.

If I can amend my move, I’ll launch in 4 in a Viper, then launch a scout. I’ve been stuck in the red tape so long, I’ve almost forgotten how do this Viper thing.

@CraigM: have we missed a hit on Pegasus?

Yeah, I forgot to mention it was the airlock. Which otherwise had no impact. Sorry, was rushing out the door.

You do that successfully.

Your scout, less so. Roll 2.

Booooooooo, will play Eng 4 C on the roll so it succeeds.

Well done, intentionally or not!

Very well, sent.

Quorum%20in%20Uproar

While @rowe33 ponders the scout, @rho21 can start us on the crisis.

Or can’t really. I hold nothing that can help us here. 0 cards

Destiny’s looking pretty bad for this one. Should we be tanking it? @Perky_Goth will have a better idea, and needs to act next anyway.

It’s one action (2 quorum cards) and 2 cards so maybe we can tank it.

Won’t mind the president taking this up though

@CraigM Toss that destination please.

I would think tanking is ok here.

I should have an idea, shouldn’t I? I have a couple of interesting cards, but I’d have to play some. The quorum is nice, but not a priority.
If noone wants to use their cards, I suppose I should lose them. Rowe has an idea of the Quorum. I’ll just wait a few minutes to see.

I see. Take them away, @CraigM