Battletech by Harebrained Schemes (Shadowrun Returns)

“BattleTech delayed into 2018”

MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW <---- noise a cat makes, at 2 AM at the back door, when it is stuck outside in the rain

They don’t mention it, but could this at all be related to the lawsuit?

Anything is possible, but I’d be surprised. It just seems like they still have more work to do than they have time left in the year.

I’m almost happy they’re delaying - I have too much to play right now.

While it’s certainly not a given that a delayed game means a better game, I can’t think of any occasions that a delay meant a worse one. So I’m good with the delay.

Gamescom footage:

Enemy Starfighter/House of the Dying Sun? Was it delayed between the roguelike bit and the scripted bit, or was that just a change in direction?

Not familiar with that game so I’ve got to punt the question. This looks like a job for @brianrubin!

Fuck man, I still mourn what was Enemy Starfighter SO HARD. House of the Dying Sun wasn’t bad, but it was like being promised a pizza and getting a Bagel Bite. It’s not BAD, but it’s…not the same.

That’s better than a Totino’s pizza roll.

House of the Dying Sun was disappointing, but not pizza roll disappointing.

Anything is. Flavorless lava rocks.

I’m now expecting Brian’s reviews to have a pizza-related score at the end of each. However, which is worse? Hot pocket or pizza roll?

Awful scoring system. There’s no such thing as bad pizza, there’s only less good pizza… :D

Have you been to Little Caesars?

There aren’t any in Portugal, so I think not, no. Maybe once nearly 20 years ago in NYC, but the pizza was good, so maybe it was some other chain? :D

Trust me. It’s bad. Like, really bad.

I disagree - LC isn’t great pizza, it’s dirt cheap for a reason, but it’s still far better than frozen pizza and if you have left over you can reheat it on a frying pan with a little olive oil and some extra motz and it turns out pretty freaking good.

Agreed!

Or as Woody Allen said, sex is like pizza - even when it’s bad, it’s still pretty good.