Battletech by Harebrained Schemes (Shadowrun Returns)

I’d suggest “no pizza” as the bottom score ;)

Okay, so …

• …?
  • …?
  • …?
  • …?
  • …?
  • …?
  • Hot Pocket Pizza
  • Totino’s Pizza Rolls
  • Little Caesar’s
  • No Pizza

Oh man, my wife would be all over that ranking. She’s from New Jersey, total pizza snob.

Do you guys have Cici’s? That may be the worst chain pizza I’ve ever had. They compensate, however, by letting you eat as much as you want.

Hey man, you’re paying for ambience.

“Eeeeey, welcome to Cici’s!”

I love this business model. I love more that it works!

“Hey, would you like this pizza for $5? It’s really, really not tasty at all.”

“No, what? Why would I want that? I dunno, I’m going to go to another, better restaurant.”

“What if you could pay $8 and eat as much of this not-great pizza as you can? What now?”

“As much as I can!? Sign me up right now!”

Ha ha – I know, so annoying. I haven’t eaten in one in several years.

It actually seems to work!

Little Ceasers does have a pretty funny radio ad. Google “Big Dreams.”

It is, indeed, the worst pizza in the world.

Sounds like Godfather’s, which is my benchmark for pizza that isn’t worth eating even though there’s a lot of it.

Being from PA, I too am a total pizza snob.

Where is Pizza Hut in this list, I like Pizza Hut… Better than Domino’s and Papa John’s for sure!

That’s not saying much, but yes.

Only thing I care for from Pizza Hut any longer is the p’zone. My memory of Godfather’s Pizza back in Iowa years ago was that it wasn’t great, but not bad. There is a Happy Joe’s here in the Phoenix area now, but it is not nearly as good as we remembered growing up in Iowa. My wife is from Chicago so are main pizza now is the Gino’s East that opened up out here this year. They also had a Lou Malnati’s open up this past year, but it is not nearly as good as Gino’s. I think for delivery it is usually Papa John’s that gets ordered.

I feel this is pretty accurate, what about top spots? It is hard to list local places, as some are great some are trash, we need to focus on nation wide available pizza.

I’m not a fan of their pizza, but Little Caesars has put out some neat commercials. This one was my favorite.

OMG I remember that one! Nice!

Oh god, this one came up immediately afterwards and I near died.

Wait. Wait a minute. Surely Sbarro is the worst pizza ever. The thing that makes them especially shameful is they were around during the Golden Age of New York City pizza, when any one of hundreds of neighborhood hole in the wall shops made truly great pizza. And even back then they sucked royally. They were really really bad. And somehow they have survived all these years and are still just as bad.