Battletech by Harebrained Schemes (Shadowrun Returns)

I had to choose monitor 2 to get the max res of monitor 1, then go windowed, drag the window to main monitor, then alt-enter to force fullscreen. Fiddling from there should get you working. Hopefully a fix soon

I want to play this but I’m stuck at work watching goddamn CODE OF CONDUCT TRAINING VIDEOS

They get worse year after year

They pretend to be little mini-dramas now

SHOOT ME IN THE FACE

I’m so sorry

game just crashed, end of the 1st mission, where you get betrayed by the miners

Oh, and I have to redo that entire mission.

That sucks.

EDIT: AND the game reverts to 1280*800 resolution.

That doesn’t reflect well on Paradox…:S

Game crashed again.

Refund requested. I refuse to waste my time replaying missions because of crashes, and therefore having to remember to save constantly just so i don;t have to repeat each mission. Given that each mission is, if the 1st is any clue, pretty long and slow moving, then a solid no from me.

Was this related to your posts in the Star Citizen thread? Man, moderation here is getting strict!

I am a terrible mercenary leader. I think I will actually succeed in bankrupting my company long before my Princess is avenged.

Pro tip that cost me dearly in c-bills: knock out the power generator for turrets instead of targeting them individually. Also don’t hire the engineer who thought that catastrophic system fail point up.

I’m not fond of the single save slot. Can’t believe they did this with a TB game.

approve

Good news. I was wrong about that. Every time you save the game it creates a new slot. You just don’t see it happen. Plus there are checkpoint saves.

Clear evidence that the training videos do not work. Lol.

Enjoying it very much. I hope the rest of the game isn’t so… orange. Targeting is cool. Sometimes there is a lot of information on screen and smaller vehicles can get lost in the clutter.

@BloodyBattleBrain @BrianRubin Ack, sorry guys, one of you left me a comment on a Steam screenshot for this and I accidentally delete it when trying to reply. To answer your question - “so far it’s solid” but I only got to put like 20 minutes in (basically creating my starting pilot and doing the tutorial) because I was at lunch and had to get back to work!

Very solid. Especially when you turn off the cinematics.

Is there no hotkey for FIRE? I must click?

Can someone give me an exhaustive breakdown of the differences in the weapon/targeting & movement mechanics in this game and Crescent Hawk’s Inception? Also, can we diversify our investments into three separate exciting funds? How do they handle the 15 c-bill allowance, given that there’s probably no overworld map to move upon?

Thanks for the update! Feeling better now.

I have an older system also… min spec is 8GB Ram, and I have 6GB- got a warning, but it loads and runs fine with graphics options turned down. Completed the tutorial mission and the first mission with the mercenary company without crashing. Ran great, whole time.

Have to go to work now, but I’m really happy so far.

Damn, Princess died, old guy died and I took a three year nap. Now I have to make dinner.

And still very… orange.

Grabbing your crotch and barking “come get some!” isnt a nice way to introduce yourself to new female employees. You deserve to be in that class for the entirety of your work day mister.

Ha! Missing an ingredient for dinner. Wife has to bring it home. Back to game.