Battletech by Harebrained Schemes (Shadowrun Returns)

Expertly planned called shot.

I am loving everything about the game itself. Load times, framerate and being able to login could all use improvement, but this is amazing for me.

So it seems that I no longer have a save game? I have to start all over? I definitely saved.

Please tell me the Hatchetman is in the game. My favorite mech in the world.

Are there different difficulty levels? I"m not seeing that option anywhere.

Doesn’t seem like it.

Verified files and save is back.

No, this isn’t the “don’t knock over the pencil cup on your desk in front of your secretary” training, unfortunately.

This is the “the company is mother, the company is father” training where you are expected to rat out friends and family members in order to Protect the Company. Seriously. There’s even a little “mini-series” to watch where the characters do just that. And evidently attend parties where only their coworkers show up.

I was hoping my issue was a one off, but there are loads of official bug reports.

Is there an option to speed up animations because good lord is this game slow as hell. Sheez.

Hmm. Maybe I will finish up my replay of Dying Light and wait for any fixes to BT coming down the pipe for the weekend.

I set up a mouse macro bot at EA to take mine for me. I am not proud of myself, but the time investment did pay itself back over the years.

Yeah, it’s really odd. I could change it to the other monitor, run the resolution to 1920x1080 and then swap it real quick back over. If I don’t open video settings, it doesn’t screw it up

From what I read on Steam, once you get past the prologue and are onboard your ship, the various mercenary missions are rated for difficulty.

How do you get the preorder skin redeemed? I logged into paradox account but do not see a way to do it at this point.

I have not been able to log in yet in game, you did?

I fired it up in the past hour and was able to log in to the online Paradox account successfully.

I think they pushed a small patch out recently so make sure you have that. Also try verifying files through Steam and/or restarting Steam.

They mention servers going down on a sticky on the Steam forum. They fixed it. For now.

Did yours involve some guy leaving client info at a restaurant? I think our companies may outsource to the same “HR geniuses.”

I’m loving the music in this so far.

Also, during customization I went all in on GUTS so I can run HOT, HOT, HOT!!

At the very end of a very successful mission the last enemy hovercraft thingy slid right up next to my Commander’s mech and fired a wild burst that mostly missed. Mostly. The last round went right through the plexiglass and hit my character and put him in hospital for two months.

This is exactly the sort of spiteful randomness I remember from the pen and paper game. Excellent.