Best couch keyboard?

Has anyone used the Sova? I’ve been contemplating getting a lapboard and while I’d ideally get the new Corsair K63 one, it’s nearly three times as expensive as the (membrane) Sova. It looks kinda crappy though in comparison.

I didn’t realize corsair had a new couch keyboard thingie and can’t find it on their site, unless you mean the lapdog. Anyway, the Sova is far superior. It doesn’t have a keypad on the right so the entire thing isn’t ridiculously wide, and it has an area to put your wrists on the front. They aren’t giving it away, and it’s wired which is a bummer, but the Sova is the way to go.

It’s this thing, which the (numpad-less) K63 slots into. By all accounts its much, much better than the lapdog. And for that matter the Sova. But possibly not three times better.

Ahh, haven’t seen that one, must be pretty new. The design looks right, but no reviews yet.

I’ve watched or read about half a dozen reviews of it, and also of the Sova. Pretty much all of them say the K63 is the one to get, if money is no object. But I don’t know if I can justify spending nearly the price of a console just to make PC gaming a bit more convenient. The Sova reviews generally like it a lot, especially compared to the competition at the time it was released, but it has some pretty big flaws that the K63 board seems to address, and it also just looks kind of cheap and plasticky. Did they ever release an alternative mousepad?

Anybody have updates on the lap board situation?

My first Turet developed a bad battery (under warranty) and my second is starting to get creaky and worn. So not the greatest long term quality and wondering what to get, consequently.

The Sova seems to review the best of the current crop though it is wired. The K63 is more or less a dock for your Logitech keyboard and while the keyboard is good quality the dock part seems to leave a lot to be desired per what I’ve read. Razer discontinued the Turet and doesn’t have a follow on.

Thanks,
Diego