Best DS games?

There is a different cheer squad for each difficulty level. Easy through hard are the guys but the highest difficulty level has a girl team. I didn’t look at the video, but it sounds like he was playing Ready Steady Go on the highest difficulty. I’m one song away from unlocking the last level.

The last song on each level is indeed the FMA theme and yes ran, there are more awesome songs in there :)

Thanks to those who are doing their part to chip in on the original topic of this thread, in the face of the massive Ossu! Tatakae! Ouendan! thrill-fest that has been unleashed.

Above, someone said they’d be getting O!T!O! when it came out in the States. Did I miss something? Did anyone say it will be coming out in the States? This seems like exactly the kind of unbelievably Japanese game that major US publishers would look at and go “naah, it’ll never sell over here.” Is anyone planning to publish it on this side of the Pacific?

(I’ll probably buy the import anyway – why not go for the full J-Pop experience?)
Cheers!
Rob

Na as someone was saying it really couldnt come out in the states as they would have to retool the game for new songs and stuff.

That makes me sad. They’re hosing all the songs in Daigassou Band Brothers too. I wish someone would take a chance. I mean, DDR gets away with the J-Pop.