Best songs for post-wallowing rage

You said it Greg. No time is a good time for goodbye.

I do. I got dumped for Jesus once. I’m like, eleven times sexier now, not counting my ability to play guitar.

Depending on who you talk to (Me or a few of my ex SO’s) I’m either pragmatic about breakups or emotionally stunted.

Listening to angry music, screaming “Oh, why, God, why!” while beating the walls isn’t my style. I’m more the quiet introspective type. If balut wasn’t such an emotional mess maybe he would stop and ask himself why none of his relationships with Korean women ever work out and how he can avoid getting into the same situation again. It sure beats blubbering like a child.

And a note to balut. If all your relationships end badly (Hint : Ethnicity has nothing to do with it.) then maybe the problem does lie with you. Think about it.

(Oh, and Flowers, the moment a girlfriend tells you with a look of serene ernestness that she feels sorry for you because you are going to hell, you know it’s your cue to leg it.)

Mmm…deep. You’re so wise, like an Internet Buddha. It’s so obvious now - I’ve been enabling these women by treating them like a gentleman and offering honesty, care, understanding, and passion. So of course they have no option but to sleep around.

S’okay, anyway. I’ve burned the Emo out and have moved on for now.

Damn straight.

If this is a pattern then you are going to have to learn to read the signes that your relationship is dead from the female’s perspective. These things very rarely come from nowhere and blindside you unless you are so love smitten that you refuse to see it.

By being the gentleman in all things women feel sorry for you and doomed realtionships linger past their sell-by date and this is a recipe for her getting her jollies off with other people.

Good, so here is another piece of advice. You might want to get checked out for VD and HIV if she was fucking around on you.