Best songs for post-wallowing rage

Ha my wife is half Korean, from her mother. And I havent ever dated, or even known well, any other Korean females. But I would say, without hesitation, based on my dealings with this small sample, that Korean women are a tad…off. In a fun way…most of the time.

Central Jersey, which has its fair shair of minority populations, mostly Korean and Indian. One of my colleges was Johns Hopkins, though, which had something on the order of a 25% Korean student population.

You and your friends date a lot of Korean girls? You need to spread yourself around, are you having long term relationships with other colors of ass? You need to try and meet the person you like, not the ____ person you like.

Shelling is when you and your significant other wall yourselves off from social groups and activities. When you got a girlfriend, do you still call your friends as often as you did when you were single?

Here is my ruling: If you have to bang Asians to feel good about your video collection and kim chee friendly flatware, but you can’t handle a relationship with an honest to goodness asian, you should just pay one of their professional representatives for a short term engagement. (Choosing sexual partners based on race is only permissible in cases of prostitution and marriages arranged by Korea’s own Sun Myung Moon.)

Dude, nothing you’ve offered so far has really applied to me. You’re under the mistaken assumption that I go on the hunt for Korean chicks, when they’re really just the ones I’ve dated that have never really ended well. I went out with a nice Indian girl that ended well, although we really just drifted apart after that, albeit with no hard feelings. With the exception of drunken frat parties, I’ve never had luck with white women, so I really don’t have real dating experience there. In all honesty, I don’t do the dating thing often, and it just turns out that I somehow end up going out with Korean chicks.

As far as shelling goes, no, that doesn’t happen.

If Balut wants to be the United Nations of Love that’s his deal, let him do what he likes. I don’t think he’s saying “Why can’t all Korean chicks act more like white women”, he’s just had a couple of bad endings with Korean girls (as opposed to happy endings - rimshot, thanks I’ll be here all week, try the veal!) and is wondering if maybe that’s his special curse or perhaps all Korean chicks are just wonky that way.

Living in Southern Ohio, I can count the Koreans I know using 2 fingers, so I really couldn’t say one way or the other. We do have a surprising number of Slavic immigrants here lately though, and I must say a good number of the younger women are quite hot (the sexy accent doesn’t hurt either), so if you’re looking to expand your UN relations I recommend exploring some former Soviet Block countries.

If my email box is any indication, lots of Slavic women want to meet hot American studs.

Troy

Yeah, seriously, between the proximity to Long Island (Your home for white-slave Eastern-bloc strippers!) and spam emails, I’m a little wary of the whole hot Russian or Slavic girls.

I agree with Ministry, but instead of those albums, just get In Case You Didn’t Feel Like Showing Up, which has better versions of the best songs from the albums in question. Really, they are BETTER live, an oddity from an industrial band.

Also, Filth Pig is awful, but it has a splendid cover of Lay Lady Lay.

Killing Joke, Millenium is a good heavy scream a bunch song too.

You just know that if balut was bumming guys, Flowers wouldn’t flog this issue. Thus I determine that Flowers is a gay racist.

A gaycist?

It’s a fair cop.

balut, are you of Asian heritage? Or is it just a coincidence that you tend to score with those demographics more?

Filipino, so I’d probably be a disappointment to the families of any Asian chick aside from other Filipinos.

Edit: Let me add a little ;p so you know I’m being somewhat facetious.

Oh here’s a good one that I only heard today:

Eels - The Only Thing I Care About

Dude, that’s fucked up. I have the same problem with women named Sarah. I recently ended a slowly dying, post-seeing-each-other, but now there are others, friendship with Sarah #4.

You keep thinking “this one will be normal,” every time a new Sarah comes along, right?

I never really think to begin with, and therein lies the rub.

Hmm, I can relate to that (usually any thoughts I have go something like, “Woohoo! Cute chick digs me!”).

Pour a glass of wine, play Vivaldi Four Seasons and get in a nice bubble bath.

If you’re going to be a pussy about the whole scenario you may as well go all the way.

Seems like this would be even worse, on account of the song and all. Which, by the way, is an awful one for either wallowing or rage. Or just about anything else.