Bin Laden been dead'n

Can we get someone that is another Afghanistan but hates Afghanistan? I’m all for a micro-Oceania thing over there.

H.

So in a semi-related tangent, do we really have stealth helicopters? That tail rotor reminded me of the Comanche a little bit, but it couldn’t have been that (no cargo space) and the weird bump on it was just … well, weird.

What, you thought all this was fake? :)

Jock!

They have nuclear weapons. I can come up with a much worse scenarios.

WMDS!! GO GET THEM!

It looks like it. (Warning: The 6th to 9th photos show the corpses of three of the men the Navy SEALs killed). Note the lack of bolts/rivets.

A normal Blackhawk tail and rotor.

The assembly is all wrong. The tail rotor is capped with an angular dome of some sort, while the actuators on the blackhawk’s are bare. Even the blades look to be flatter.

The best bet is still a modified version of the H-60 Black Hawk.

Army Times article

Speculative artists’s concept:

Link

That one dude is totally laying dead on top of a Super Soaker.

C’mon DEVGRU, even the LAPD plants better than that.

I read that the cap and different blades are to reduce the sound signature.

Supposedly the Navy SEAL Team 6 left from an Afghanistan base near the border. So didn’t the secret stealth helicopters had to have originally flown across Pakistan to get to Afghanistan?

Maybe they were crated and transported in by C17.

You can pack a helicopter into a big transport and haul it safely out of sight.

EDIT: Beaten! Curse you Soapyfrog!!

This.

If they flew across Pakistan to get to Afghanistan, to get the SEALs and head to the target, where would they have originally taken off from? It’s a looooooooong flight across the Pacific in a helicopter.

The Indians move in.

Graphic photographs, SIGN ME UP.

Man, that’s a shitload of blood.

This, because Pakistan’s air defenses are facing India, not Afghanistan. I’m not really surprised they weren’t seen.

Yeah, good luck with that replay of 1947 thing.

Plus, it’s kind of why Pakistan has nuclear weapons. In the event of a full scale Indian invasion, mushroom clouds would appear over Delhi and Mumbai that evening.

Followed by India’s nuking every city in Pakistan into a cinder.

Followed by global winter destroying agriculture around the planet.

So, yeah, let’s not do that.