Bioshock Infinite's infinite space, bounded in a nutshell

Tom Chick trolling for hits again. Pathetic.

I've read/seen over 50 reviews of this game ranging from sources both independent and mainstream; and this is the lowest score I've seen thus far.

They all can't be on 2k's payroll, right?

Lego City is also better than this game, apparently. It got a 5/5.

Meh, to each his own though. Tom can do whatever he damn well pleases.

I am fully open to opposing opinions, but I'm not willing to listen to a little blogger who gives halo 4 a 20. I mean I thought it was not close the glory of halo in a whole. But a 20 or one star simply shows the one sidedness of his opinion. A video game who had an AVERAGE of around 80, and this guy gives it a 20........ A 50 would be opposing views, but my gosh a 20? He stands ALONE from the world of critics to give a game a score so low. There is a reason he runs a low brow $10 site like this, any high status critics laugh at his feeble effort to matter in the gaming community. Critics must take an u biased stand which in times he clearly doesn't, and wow u can't see a mans face, that means I don't k is what he is doing to comfort someone, idk Tom maybe making a carin face? Have u heard of emotion? It's fairly simple to imagine and that's exactly what irrational games planned on. Why do left and right wing but jobs never win elections? Because people who clearly give one sided opinions represent maybe 5 other people in the world. All I'm saying is this is NOT I repeat NOT a place to go to get a critic to base ANY decision off of. And honestly that's kinda the point of reviewing, or else we all would qualify for that. If I can guess who the retard giving this game a 60 is, the. Ur opinion doesn't matter. There is a reason magazines and big sites are popular, because they give good reviews, not trolling ones. If halo 4 was a 1 star, then u would need 5 times the work to get a 5 star, but if halo 4 had 5 times the work it would be better than real life. Simply put, there is a reason his site is filled with angry people who laugh at him. And like i said, when I saw the 60 on metacritic, in a heartbeat I knew it was him. If ur that transparent, why be a living person? Just become a machine so we don't have to try to care about ur opinion. It makes me feel bad to know so many people hate his opinions. If I had that many haters I would be sad as hell. Maybe think of what a game HAS instead of what it's missing. Try to broaden ur perspective on games, u would be surprised how much u would fit in. He could be a great critic if be didn't troll so hard. The way he writes is nicely written for a gamer to read and agree with, but my gosh if he would simply just give up his anger and enjoy the in Ed beauty of games, he wod come to his senses and see that a 1 star game would be so bad, it would be unplayable. It takes alot of growing up to be a fair critic and put behind the crazy reviews, but if he did he could join game Informer and be famous, but it's sad to see such talent wasted that he should be a national Inquirer writer.

You lost me at Kojima

you don't understand anything about games.

just go find another job that you don't be a total ignorant

So according to this site A valley without wind is a better game then bioshock infinite? hahaha! what sewer did this review site crawl from?

The evidence is overwhelming that this reviewer simply purposely goes against the grain for attention. It is possible for an opinion to be wrong if patterns can be seen across their reviews. Halo 4? 20 Starcraft 2 HOTS? 60 Journey? 40, now this. Metacritic owes it to themselves to see this reviewer removed for bias for personal gain. If something has the possibility of being game of the year this reviewer has a tendancy to give a terribly score as the metacritic history on this reviewer suggests. I do not wish this reviewer any harm as that would be immature, however I do not feel that based on this reviewers history that his comments should be allowed on metacritic till he can evaluate games fairly. I work for GameStop and have not heard anyone say this game should be anywhere near the vicinity of a 6 and neither would any other reviewer who wasn't seeking extra attention.

fuck you tom chick

What does it matter? It's his opinion of the game. He's giving his critique.

So someone didn't agree with the hivemind. What does it matter? I've never looked at metacritic, and it isn't important.

this is the same douchbag who gave starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm a 2/5 for the sole purpose of getting people to go to his shitty site

By that measure, there hasn't been a unique game in more than a decade. You can give any game a pithy description that ignores its substance. Or movie (it's just people talking and doing things) or book (it's just words about people talking and doing things).

Once you reduce everything to the absurd, you just become absurd.

LOL, way to be the one guy in the world that didn't get Bioshock Infinite.

3 out of 5? Not even a 4? Laughable.

Seriously, have to believe you are trolling are being a contrarian for the sake of it. Your the Bioshock Hipster, "I was into Bioshock back with the first game. The new game is a shooter sell out"

Why is this meaningless guys blog even showing on Gamerankings?

Play it on 1999 mode then post again. That will challenge you, the chosen one, of games. Then you'll say it was too hard.

Yeah Paul lets all suck toms dick

Your penis smells awful.

To that measure, if I jump out and say that Michelangelo's painting in the Sistine Chapel is utter crap. How do you feel about respecting my opinion as an art critic after that? Tom has made it clear that he is just that. A really poor game critic. Especially in his review of journey which is as close as video games have ever been to an art form.

HALO 4 REVIEW. BULLSHIT.

Wow this game is soo good! Bad review troll. He admitted he'll be talking about it for a long time yet gave it a mediocre score. I know I don't talk about average games for a long time.