Black Dynamite!

You too can be a movie producer! Because otherwise, the movie might not get made!

OMG! I pre-ordered the fuck out of that Blu-ray.

Same! I think this is now my most highly anticipated film of the year.

Oh, 100%.

Fully backed for autographed blu-ray!

I hope if they don’t reach the funding goal the movie still gets made… indiegogo isn’t like kickstarter, if they don’t reach the threshold, the remaining money still gets paid out… which I have mixed feelings about.

I just got an email saying there’s going to be a screening of The Outlaw Johnny Black in L.A. on the 26th of this April. That’s quite a bit of news after five years of no news on its production, and its Indiegogo campaign came up a little short of what it aimed for. I hope the finished film lives up to Black Dynamite, and hope to get my hands on the Blu-Ray soon. I checked my schedule and I don’t think I can fit in a trip to California next Tuesday.

Omg that’s amazing!

My god I just looked and that IndieGoGo campaign ended four years ago. I’d honestly completely forgotten about it.

I’m just reading that in Black Dynamite voice:

HELL bent on avenging the death of his father, Johnny Black VOWS to gun down Brett Clayton and becomes a wanted man in the PROCESS while posing as a preacher in a small mining town that’s been TAKEN OVER by a NOTORIOUS land baron!"

Land Baron, you done fucked up now!

Dude, you’ve gotta go and let us know if this was a triumph of comedy and independent filmmaking… or an underfunded misfire hopelessly chasing the success of its predecessor.

I’ll let you know once I get the blu-ray.

Great!

The most surprising thing about that trailer? The PG-13 rating. I was hoping it would be rated Rrrrrrugh like Black Dynamite.

FINALLY

Man, I just see Michael Jai White as Black Dynamite. Like, I see this and I’m like, “Oh look, it’s Black Dynamite in a western!”

Same!

Also this is funny. Better late than never I guess:

“Fiendish Billy the Kid! You done fucked up now!”

That line, or some equivalent better be in this flick!

Dammit, he should have been making BD2-7 these last years, but I’ll take it.