Black Ops Cold War is the next Call of Duty

Aww that sucks :(

support is pretty useless too, they asked me to send a picture of what I’m seeing. how do you send a picture of not having something. why would it matter?

Is the drop a guaranteed reward at/after a certain point in a match?

If so, then playing a match to the point where you should get the reward, and then screenshotting the rewards screen without the flawless crystal may be what they are looking for.

I can try that but not sure why that would matter for resolution. I played around three and outbreak like a dozen or more times and got 2 refined and 2 flawless every time before the update now I just get 2 refined

And you’re sure you have things you can unlock with those crystals still? I’d go to a few higher levels to check.

How would I need refined but not flawless?

Good q. I guess there is nonway

it started working again today just like it always had. weird that for a couple days no gems earned.

No gems for JYOO!

Whew!

Looks like the Necro King bundle goes on sale Sunday

Nice. I bought the Mayan one with the Ultra Bullfrog blueprint as well as the Gilded Age III Pro Pack. It’s notable that if you buy that one…

You get all the stuff in the pack PLUS the normal amount of CoD points you’d receive for just paying $19.99 for points alone. Highly recommended to get that bundle if you’re going to buy CoD points. The FFAR skin in there is very cool and the attachments are good if you haven’t unlocked them yet.

Here’s the Montezuma’s Curse one I bought with the points from the above pack. This one was also great because it has a K/D tracker watch which is all I wear in game. I was tired of the red basic one I got way back in like Season 3 of MW.

I was tempted by the Montezuma but I had just bought the St Patrick’s one :) I love the tracer rounds

Also the $5 Adler pack gets you 500 cod points like the gold one does

new map coming to Outbreak soon, excited for it. Still really enjoying Outbreak and hoping I can get the xbow soon.

It’s live

Mid season update confirmed for next week!

Couple fun 30 sec. clips from the weekend…

Well, that’s a big oops.

Yeah, was silly but they made it right. It’s live now. The bird skull blueprint is pretty cool.

2 crashes while compiling shaders, and crashed during the 1st campaign mission. I knew I should have avoided the temptation to grab this after MW. I don’t know what it is, but CoD does not like this system. I’d hoped to have a new system by now, maybe I will later this year, but with the shortages who knows.