Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - Everything's gonna be alright

I am here for you.

Three hundred years ago, Henry Erskine countered the statement that “a pun is the lowest form of wit” by adding that “it is therefore the foundation of all wit.”

Mid term elections right?

Yesssss

If he was going UK, wouldn’t it be 11,8,22 for August 8th?

What do you mean? The commas? Nope. We would tend to use 11/8/22 or 11-8-22 for 11th of August. But using periods would not be a sure sign of the date format.

We need to start insisting on 3 letter month abbreviations or ISO dates only (YYYYMMDD) for clarity. :)

LOL yeah, I was kidding.

Ha! Sorry. You wouldn’t believe the number of queries and issues we get on date inputs and imports from companies all over the world. Constant source of headaches. So I treat them all as genuine. :)

I’ll tell you this - the day/month/year format makes a ton of sense to me. Of course, being from America I still see all dates as month/day/year since that’s just how it was taught and so it’s really hard to unlearn that stuff. But on paper, that format makes a lot of sense.

I’m unconvinced 2.500,00 makes any fucking sense though. :)

That’s how I learned to count! Took me a few years to get used to the English way when I moved here for work. Dots make great thousands separators!

So do commas! :) To me a . ends a thing, like a sentence, so seeing it in the middle of a bunch of numbers makes sense to me.

This looks good. Please be good.

Cross posting from the WTF thread:

tl;dr: Long-time Marvel artist Mike Deodato Jr. takes off his clothes because Namor doesn’t look ripped enough.

But if the character sticks around for a few movies, he may end up looking that that huge jacked man who played Wolverine. He too was far from ripped in the first movie.

I guess Mr. Deodato should spend less time online and more time at the gym so he can stay ahead of Mr. Huerta in that case!

I have this crazy idea that Namor should have a build like a swimmer, not a lifter.

Yeah, definitely not crazy old man.

Olympic swimmer including greatest swimmer of all time

Definitely not bodybuilder, but also definitely fit

2hrs 41mins

The new official trailer is out. Those who are spoiler wary beware: Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Official Trailer - YouTube

They show what appears to be the new Black Panther and the new Black Panther has boobies! So unless they are being tricksey, it looks likely that Shuri is taking on the mantle

A few thoughts on that trailer in no particular order:

• Feathers underwater don’t look or move like that, but whatever. Comic magic!
  • That one shot of Namor flying and zig-zagging looks rough. I really hope we don’t get a repeat of the terrible quality we got in the final battle of the first movie.
  • As for Shuri being the next Panther, I thought that was what everyone expected?

• I liked the teaser more.

This is the poster BTW.