Blood Bowl Beta announced, site opened

Some people are just too damn reasonable :D

Thanks for the info Cubit. I actually use XP as my gaming OS, so I’ll hunt down some info if/when necessary.

I hope this is true!

I’m pretty keen on Blood Bowl, but not keen enough to get off the Fuck Starforce bandwagon. If it is, I’ll jump in on a PC league, probably as Skaven.

Damn Internet. The one computer doing anything important (Blood Bowl) lost connection to everything. I guess it got its new IP address.

I know that Starforce is up to version 5.0, and the problems were reported on very early versions, so it probably doesn’t do that any more.

Fuck Starforce, it doesn’t deserve a second chance. If anything I’d wager later versions are more draconian, not less.

Well, I appear to be the only guy with a team in the QT3 league. How can this be? Will my humies stomp all over you by default?

You’re right. It has been a little while since the makers of Starforce encouraged people to pirate games that didn’t use their software.

But using Starforce is still an automatic no sale for me.

makes sense since starforce outrage has lowered to a whimper in recent years, yet games continue to use it. what a sec…

OrinocoW has applied to join the league but not yet been accepted.

Same here. I saw tiohn on last night, but he never accepted my application.

Is there a separate North American beta or something? I didn’t find any Qt3 league when I searched earlier today.

Edit; Found it now and sent a join request.

No invite for me :( sniff

There’s a Qt3 league? How do I join?

the process is create team, leave the public league with that team, go to league search, find our league and click apply, and enter the password

My Manchestnuts United have applied. I’m in GMT so if that’s a hassle let me know :)

Lykurgos will be applying very soon. I have logged in, created a team, left the public league, and then lost connection to the server :)

However, I shall return, and apply to the QT3 league that I spotted just before the connection was lost.

I am in CET land (GMT+1)

As soon as I can connect again, I’ll accept everyone into the league. Pop Khorne was the only application we had received the last time I checked.

praying for an invite :(

BenSones will be applying for the league, as soon as I make a team.

Edit: All right, the Pie Steelahs have now applied for Qt3 league membership. Hopefully I’ll have some time to log on tonight or tomorrow…

The 1030 value Mt Bloodhorn Skulls have asked for league admission.