Blood on the Clocktower Game 2 (complete)

Unless we have an undertaker. As the imp, priority targets for me were undertaker then fortune teller. They’re the most useful active characters for good.

So your calculation is I will blindly end this one possible source of information in the hopes that we maybe have another?

If we have an undertaker he’s wisely keeping low. Revealing yourself as the Fortune Teller this early make no sense.

However, I think Scott might be good in this hypothesis, since Perky outlines him as a possible evil.

Well not quite. It’s more: I will sacrifice this already compromised possible source of information in a way that provides more information rather than a way that provides none.

I will simply point out that we have other players claiming good roles without recurring information, if we really really want to test whether we have an undertaker at a relatively low cost.

And good night, will catch up tomorrow.

Don’t forget to PM me voting instructions (if you so desire)

That’s not a bad point. In my discussion with Juan, we just thought it might a good opportunity to win right away. Of course, it’s a vote. I can’t execute by fiat. I’ve given my reasons and we’ll see what happens.

I’m not dead, so we know Perky isn’t the virgin :)

I’m not sure calling out number one target to reveal himself is a good choice or not, but it’s not a good argument for killing someone lower for revealing.
Not that I don’t understand the will, but I don’t think I can explain myself more than I have.

Perky, can you tell us the content of the three PM you and Craig exchanged?

It sure looks like:
Hi Imp, poisoner here, what roles are good for bluffing?
Hi minion, you can bluff X Y and Z
Ok I will bluff Y

As a former evil player that exchange was too early and with too much back and forth.

A 1 in 8 chance, great.

Yeah, and some good characters who get information at a cost. Or who get i formation, but if they reveal their role will not get i formation.

Juan is trying real hard to paint things as ominous, insinuating my whisper with Perky portended evil things, while simultaneously conveniently omitting that I whispered to him with about the same message I whispered to Perky. So his windmill tilting has him up my list. A lot.

Perky came out as the Fortune Teller before that exchange. Didn’t he? How did he bluff the FT before getting info on who to bluff?

And I also more or less implied the same thing to Juan that I did to Perky.

Now collecting votes for the execution of @Perky_Goth

There are 10 living players, so 5 YES votes are required to execute.

Voting begins in clockwise order around the town square. Vote publicly in this thread, YES to execute, NO to spare. If you wish to vote out of order, you MUST private message me with your voting instructions. You may announce your voting intentions publicly, but your vote only counts if you post when it is your turn or if you have PM’d me.

Private messages between players are not allowed during voting. Public discussion is, as always, an open free-for-all.

When you vote, please @ the person next in like to keep things running.

Voting begins with @CraigM

That’s a solid NO from me

@CaseyRobinson

The usual, I’m good, you’re good, let’s collaborate if something gets confirmed, why did you do it. I realized it was suspicious and stopped replying in PMs instead of publicly.
I just want to be transparent at the moment, anything else would be bad for the townsfolk.

I can kind of see the outlines of the logic here, but I’m not onboard yet. No.

@scottagibson

No

@jostly

@jostly votes NO

@Juan_Raigada votes YES

@Lantz