Blood on the Clocktower Game 2 (complete)

Yikes.

Oh sorry. Nothing with important timing in that message. I could have relayed it in the morning too

It means either Lantz was the Spy, or I am evil, or I am the false evil Perky sees, or Perky is Drunk, or Perky is evil.

If I was the Spy I would know that Craig was the Virgin and I think that you can trust that I wouldn’t self murder myself to start the game.

It is a good way to come off as a good player though.

I agree that this is unlikely.

Or Perky is evil, knows there’s no fortune teller (is the Imp) and is bluffing.

Yes, that too. I didn’t mean to omit it.

Or Perky is the spy, and knows there is no fortune teller, and is bluffing.

True that. Spy or Imp. If he’s killed we know it’s not the spy. If he survives he’s either the Imp or being deliberately poisoned (which means we can’t trust his info anymore, btw). Unless nobody is killed, which means he has been protected.

If he’s killed there’s also the chance he offed himself as the Imp to deflect damage.

No whispers at night, but you can talk publicly, with the caveat that you only discuss information from the previous Day. (That is, no information that you may have gained from your abilities in that Night Phase so far)

A dead good player who has no information to share and only one vote for the rest of the game? Seems a pretty weak opening strategy.

I don’t think this is likely, but if it were true you’d be a dead Spy, not a dead good character, and you’d still have plenty of info to share with the baddies, and you’d take up a good guys slot so cast suspicion on other people.

Lol. So if he’s alive, we don’t know what that means, and if he’s dead, we don’t know what that means.

Perky’s wife asks why is he laughing so hard.

Go to bed, young man.

Yeah, that’s why executing him would have made sense, since he ousted himself he’s become unreliable even if good.

It’s 9pm here. Still two hours till dinner.

I don’t agree. If he’s really the Fortune Teller, each night he lasts is a benefit for the good team. Eventually we will know how much to trust his info.

Agreed. Ideally Perky checks me and you.

If you are true, there’s a poisoner and Perky’s insight is invalid.