Blood on the Clocktower Game 3 (Complete)

I mean scott may be telling the truth, even by accident. Drunk, or poisoned, and seeing the baron but the wrong one.

Or a minion trying to bluff and accidentally discovering his fellow minions role.

Or telling the truth, that too

Either investigator or spy then? None of the other evils would know how many outsiders there are right?

Or the baron.

Right!

It is embarrassing that I did not think of that possibility until you mentioned it.

Or an Imp or minion saying there’s a Baron without really knowing.

You wait for outsiders and if they don’t come up early enough, the evil team has alibis. If they come up you look good!

The possibilities are endless!

Certainly!

I am inclined to believe the report of a Baron is true, at this time. Even if I am less certain of whom it is.

@Jostly @Perky_Goth, any plans to share with us if either of you are the recluse?

I’m pretty sure when Scott revealed there was still opportunity for the alibi to fall through, which makes it pretty risky. If only one outsider had revealed, it’d be hard to square except as a poisoning.

Yeah, doesn’t seem like it’d be worth the risk. So I’m penning him down for investigator/spy/baron atm.

No, because then some other person from the evil team would assume the role of an outsider. Maybe even the Virgin.

I mean, I think it’s likely we have a Baron, but remember last game!

I am inclined to believe it would have been better if scott was the Fortune Teller coming out. :D

I’m wondering if it’s best to say now, since Craig and I whispered and could have conspired, or wait to see if jostly lies.
It’s becoming a bit annoying to not say, though.

Yeah you’re right. It’s interesting how the logic in this game evolves over time with the presumed experience of the players.

I’m not going to reveal anything about my role in public today, just so you know. I’ve told Scott.

@Perky_Goth are you likewise adamant?

I don’t know! But fine, it seems the discourse incentivizes me to say I’m the Butler, good luck getting me to vote!
Which leaves jostly with a convenient recluse.

(I bungled sharing roles with Craig, revealing first, but I no have to reason to believe he is lying. But it bears mentioning, just in the extremely unlikely case.)

Can I ask why you had a sidebar with Perky before claiming the Saint role?

He asked if I wanted to keep hiding as it would make my role a 50/50 guess. I said it was fine, I didn’t want to get manipulated into not getting a vote, but it’s a minor thing.

You may.

I was not certain how the role worked, I also noted Perky had declined to mention a role previously. So I wanted to verify with Perky if they had a good reason to remain anonymous before I revealed, as that would reduce the possibilities, should they wish to remain hidden.

I mean, I’m skeptical.