Blood on the Clocktower Game 3 (Complete)

No, I agree. Early executions run down the clock and unless there’s a strong suspicion should probably be avoided.

Part of the problem is that we really didn’t know if we were getting information.

Thanks. I think we had a lot of luck and only a little skill (at least little skill on my part).

Yeah, good had a few tough breaks. The random poisoning hurt.

Which with a poisoner the poisoning will be random, but it does mean one player will get hit.

Then there was the drunk ‘virgin’. That really played havoc.

And finally I pulled off the bluff, had another saint come forward it would have been trouble (but the kind of trouble I was hoping to pull heat away from others for)

Which is tough.

Team evil was great! You rotten bastards, you.

Maybe, but if we had an Undertaker we could have had invaluable information.

I think this was just a very bad permutation along a very lucky night one poisoning.

Normally I think it’s more solvable.

I thought about faking Undertaker instead of Mayor, but was worried someone would die who I couldn’t figure the role for.

Undertaker also reads murdered corpses.

This would have been awesome. We’d have been running in even tighter circles.

That’s not what the sheet says.

Nope, only executed ones I think.

Damn, I need to read the sheet better.

What I will say is that the slayer and the soldier can provide information, albeit indirectly. Consider what happens if you aim your shot at the Recluse, for example.

Also:

Nope. Just executions.

Also also, the drunk replaces a townsfolk specifically so the Saint can’t be drunk.

What was funny was that I had argued for early executions for two games and people were rejecting the idea. Now I was arguing for us to wait, and you were all like “LET’S KILL SCOTT!” :)

They did everything right indeed.

Right, what I’m saying is looking at the characters on Bad Moon Rising, those games look a lot more random. False information everywhere.

I mean clearly the right thing to do in cases with no info is for everyone to reveal their roles and work together, but the problem is that you don’t know you have no info. In cases where there’s lots of info the right thing to do is to be cagey and keep evil guessing.

Regardless it was a fun game and congrats again to evil.

Just pondering, I don’t think that there was any way to sort out Scott and I to trust his information more. Perhaps being more confident in Scott’s info makes us figure out Craig was definitely the Baron

I find this happens a lot. Sigh.