Blood on the Clocktower Game 3 (Complete)

No, because of jostly. He could have read the recluse.

I think I was always going to be there to make it uncertain.

Bad ending! Peanut gallery throws peanuts.

Thank you all for playing, I hope everyone had a good time.

I plan on posting the thread for the next game either tonight or tomorrow morning (my time, PST) and then waiting for about a day afterwards to gauge interest. Any input on script selection? Stick with Trouble Brewing? Enjoy the warped revelry of Sects and Violets? Dive headfirst into the death party that is Bad Moon Rising? I’m open to any and all of them.

Does the Recluse always register the same? Or can the storyteller choose situationally?

On the one hand, I do think there is a need to believe in some things. On the other, Soon being poisoned out of the box…

I will play, I am up for any version.

I get to choose for each situation.

I was ready for jumping until the reveal in this game. I think more of this (until we know these characters by heart) is probably the best.

I’ll try anything and would even be fine with running this one again. I’m still asking myself questions constantly about how each role works.

I dunno about anyone else but I want to see @Lodgium play.

You will be eternally disappointed, I’m afraid.

Ok, @Lodgium, one question. For the Chef the recluse can’t register differently for each pair, can he?

This came up but I can’t remember if it was answered.

So nothing would really change? :)

No. The chef either sees the recluse as evil or doesn’t. It can’t change in the middle of resolving an ability.

I think I might spend more time trying to sort out how the storyteller might be resolving things vs the game itself despite the fact that it’s been a very minor factor in practice.

That sounds like an insult. :)
Glad to see you’re good, though.

My mind fixates on the most perilous scenarios for decision making

I am so hyped for the game where Juan and Scott are evil together btw.

We will just try to kill each other again to confuse.