Bloodborne - Demon's Souls Spiritual Successor's Spiritual Successor

haha, no, it’s a trap for Souls players. There is a legit shield in the DLC though.

Legit for non-physical damage…

IIRC even in the item description it makes fun of its usefullness.

Heads up all Bloodborne players.

Sony is celebrating 10 years of PS+. It’s going to make multiplayer/online free from July 4th 12:01am to July 5th 11:59pm your local time. So that’s almost 48 hours where we get to see messages in Bloodborne.

I couldn’t stay up until midnight last night, just too tired. I got up late this morning, so I had to get ready and get to work.

Did anyone try it yet? Can you play the “Online” portion of Bloodborne and see people’s messages, even without subscribing to PS+?

I can’t try it because I’m a PS+ subscriber. Been kind of thinking of replaying this one lately, though…

We should do an October replay of this. Can you get a month of PS+? I promise to help anybody out with bosses who needs it.

Sounds like a nice idea. Is it possible to get a month of PS+ through my PSN wallet? I believe I still have $10 left in there. Ever since PSN got hacked in the PS3 days I’ve never trusted them with my card information, so I always get PSN bucks through amazon and add it to my PSN wallet.

Edit: Hmmm, CDKeys has 3 months for $13.xx and 12 months for $32. That’s more appealing than $10 for one month from Sony.

Very much so. Comparable prices from Eneba usually, too.

I’ve got a new character all ready to go

Sounds like this is actually gonna happen, so now I have to put my echoes where my mouth is. @Rock8man has come on board, anybody else feel like coming back to good old Yharnam (which I always want to spell “Yarnham,” which seems like it could actually be an English village dedicated to either storytelling or fiber arts)? Thirty one days…twenty two bosses? Might have to restrict the run to some subset of the game to get it done in time.

Oh right. How does this work exactly? I haven’t finished the game yet. Does it have different save slots so that I can start over without disrupting my current save game?

Edit: Google reveals a reddit post that implies that there are, indeed save slots. Yay!

Edit2: Kolbex, I’m sure I won’t be able to go fast enough, so maybe I should start early, and then you catch up when we officially start in October? And then eventually you’ll pass me even in that, so then I can switch to my main old save slot.

There are only 7 required bosses! That’s only one every four days and change. xD

For some reason I never had trouble with the bosses in Bloodborne. It was always the in-between parts leading up to bosses.

Now, the expansion was different. The bosses are ultra-tough in the expansion.

Well we can and should do this co-op as much as possible, I think! What time zone are you in?

I’m in Central time zone. Usually I get home around 5:45pm Central, and I have about an hour before Dinner is ready. Then I play with my son while my wife gets some alone time, and I come back upstairs to the computer around 10:45pm Central when she goes downstairs to feed him some more. I’m usually too tired to play anything at that point, but I can try to make an exception for this.

If you or someone else is available in the morning, I can try to wake up early and be available in the mornings from 6:15am to 6:45am. Then I have to get ready for work.

I would love to do this with you guys but my current schedule would make it impossible to co-op. Sounds like great fun. I have been watching some guys on Playframe (youtube channel) doing this. It is not as easy to do as DS3 co-op. Kind of weird if you ask me, but it is doable and should be fun.

Well, any of those would probably work for me, although your before dinner time might the diciest (I have class in the evenings, even now). Whatever works best for you is probably fine for me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU

I’m not ready for this!

But I shall proceed to do it anyway.

But I’m laying this out there, if this time next year I haven’t finished Wasteland 3, I’m going to blame you Kolbex.

I’ll go put the Bloodborne disc back in the PS4 tonight.

This is kind of exciting. Is it just the two of us? @krayzkrok, didn’t you get a PS4 to play Bloodborne, where are you work-wise, can you join us? We won’t be playing much due to my constraints anyway.

I’m trading in my PS4, but definitely planning to circle back to Bloodborne on the PS5 once it arrives.