Bloody Rally Show - The Love Child of Carmageddon and Death Rally

I didn’t know you were John Goodman.

Most AAA racing games these days you can savescum mid-race.

Very nice!

Oh not this one, you can quit the game to restart though.

That’s fantastic!

Why don’t you try it and get a refund if it’s not your bag? That’s the only way to be sure.

Well, for a start, I expect it will turn up on Gamepass. But also I don’t really believe in refunding stuff just because I don’t like it.

Dude, I’m telling you, you can either pay to restart a race in the game, or quit the game and restart, so you can sort of scum if you want.

Pretty sure you can “reenter” each race for the orginal entry fee even afte you complete it. You defintley can restart any race and that fee seems to be on a sliding scale based on percent complete.

I am patienly waiting for someone to Mod a new Autoduel game with this engine. I emailed the Dev as much :)

Oh yes, well remembered, you can reenter a race you just completed, but only the most recent race.

That looks great

Right? I looooove it.

Here are the details if you’d like some art of your own:

I just noticed that, what a cool extra to offer for purchase!

I’d do it, if I wasnt paranoid and didnt value my hiding above everything else. Ah, but tough one to not get onto!

if you are careful about your money, you ll never be stuck in a true game over. if you spend all your dimes willynilly, then the game can turn into a roguelike, I guess. it s a bit involved to describe but keeping a socket filled with bills will save you any stress from losing your campaign.

This Workshop track I came across in my campaign was a bit problematic:

Nearly 8,000 pedestrians. Got a FPS of 7-8.

Still digging this. Its one of my coffee break/compile time games. Just roll in, run a race or three, maybe upgrade something, repaint my car, log out all in less than 15 mins. Quick, stupid, violent racing fun. Love it.

Yay it’s so perfect for short bursts.

Finally finished my first hard campaign. 210 races over six seasons (five races per week, seven weeks per season). What a freaking rush. I wanna start a hardcore campaign, but the dev has some balance changes coming, so I wanna wait for that. Ugghhh, I wanna play nooowwww.

More custom art, this one is my favorite.