Boardgaming in DC

Secretary and I could probably come on Saturday. Like I said earlier in the thread, I own Cataan and Robo-Rally, so those would be available to play…

Alright, that’s 3 (including me) so far.

I’ll be in Annapolis… I think… in 10 days. In an apartment. I think.

I’m interested in the future but out this Sat.

I can make it on Saturday, pretty much open all day. I could supply one more player most likely if we need one.

Erik J.

EDIT: Can’t do next weekend (the 21st), cause then I do have a poker tournament to attend.

I’ll be in Atlanta all weekend, can’t make it. Push back a week?

We can do it multiple weekends, with different people, no problem.

So we have 4 tenative right now for Sat.: Me, Erik J., Wader and secretary.

kathode, you around this weekend?

My place is walking distance from the metro, so metroing in is easy as pie.

Also, if someone in the area wants to show me how to really play Guitar Hero 2, we can get some GH in. I just hammered through Medium by blind luck with few actual skills.

I’d like to get an in/not in for sure, so I can make plans on Sat. if we aren’t doing this. Would next weekend work better for everyone?

Like I said, Secretary and I can probably come this weekend. If you move it to next weekend, I can say maybe. We may be traveling and not able to come…

Crap, I just made a commitment. Sorry.

Maybe next weekend!

Well, the commitment fell though due to poor planning. Ha!

So, who is on for game time Saturday?

So far we have 3 for sure, and maybe 2 more.

PM me for directions.

How about 2 PM?

Interest rising until “2pm” popped up. I’m working until 9:30 pm, couldn’t make it 'til 10:00.

Next weekend might be do-able.

OK, we have a go. PM me and post here if you are in/want directions.

2PM Saturday. What games are being brought?

If we have too many people for the boardgames the extras can jam to Guitar Hero 2.

I will bring Cataan and Robo Rally. I may have a few others laying around that I can bring as well, but those are the most famous ones that I have…

Alright, we have four so far.

The Yuenling will be flowwwwing like water, and Cataan will be . . . Settled.

Now I have to see if I can find time to read about these games. I’m gonna get crushed.

The more the merrier!

Secretary just reminded me that we also have to bring BANG! Its one of the best group card games ever…

Hope you guys have fun. My weekends look pretty packed for the next little while, but maybe sometime in the future.

Troy

Good time everyone who came over! We played a ton of this Cowboy card game … what was it called again, wader?

Erik J. impressed us with his Guitar Hero skills too.

And no one got drunk and fell in the hot tub.

We’ll have to do it again sometimes!

I could bring Ra! It’s super-fantastico!

Ra is a great game.

Troy