Borderlands 3 - More cel-shaded loot

Yes. But I hate maneuvering in any of their menus with the pad anyway.

The hotfix is something, but obviously a long ways from what most folks want or need. I am glad though that I killed Chupacabratch before they nerfed his loot, such as it was.

They had to nerf his loot so they don’t devalue golden keys!

I think this has been bugged too as since launch the game has been regularly pestering me with something like ‘there’s a new update, return to the main menu to apply it?’.

Returning to the main menu never applied anything as far as I could tell. Maybe it’lll work now? Or maybe I need to wait longer…

hang out on the Menu screen for a minute.

Make sure there isn’t a tutorial pop up at the bottom of the screen you aren’t noticing. That happened to me last night and confused the heck out of me for a bit.

Interesting! I didn’t notice any, but it didn’t happen to me at all yesterday so maybe there was a window there nagging me the whole time and it finally gave up. If it comes back I’ll make sure to look, thank you!

I only have laggy menus playing online

I asume the game need the host to authorize or control the menu so bad ping result on laggy menus
Of course I don’t really know if is the case

Is anyone else suddenly getting BSODs when playing BL3? I’ve put about 15 hours into the game, but starting yesterday, my Windows 10 PC started blue screening after about 20 minutes of play. I’ve been enjoying this game a great deal, but it’s now unplayable for more than about 10 minutes at a time. So annoying.

…and Borderlands 3 just decided to randomly uninstall itself. What the actual fuck.

That’s pretty messed up. BSODs and uninstalling itself isn’t exactly reassuring.

Shift code for a golden key: CHKB3-FJT9J-SK3K5-T33JJ-95J56

Redeem here: https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip-codes/

Only good until 9/23.

I reinstalled on a different drive and managed to play for an hour without a crash. So peculiar. I run a very clean Windows 10 machine, so getting BSODs is genuinely odd.

Weirdness.

Yes, as well as a thing where I can’t move up/down through the mission log. :P

The fix for the latter, as you discovered for the former, is to use the mouse to highlight a mission then the gamepad works again for a while. :/

Bloody Harvest event info here:

Oh. From the video stream: No planned DLC characters!

Any idea if the context means no new characters, or that new characters will be in free updates?

No new classes, like they did in BL2. Their metrics said most people didn’t really restart the game multiple times.

They don’t plan on making any new playable characters. They said most people never tried the DLC characters.

They might make new skills to add to the existing trees, or even new trees.

That’s really surprising to me. I wonder how much of that was due to lack of interest in new characters (which I have a hard time believing) vs not wanting to play through the campaign yet again. They should do Adventure Mode AND new characters, IMO. :)