Brian Fargo is returning to the Wasteland for a third time

Yeah, that’s how they got me too. I hadn’t planned to back it. But the early bird discount and the $5 discount for having backed previous games from them looked like a nice way to let me get in at a lower price tier.

I would have backed it anyway, but I definitely appreciate the loyalty discount.

How do you actually use the loyality discount? Don’t see it mentioned at the pledge levels.

I got an email. And when I went to fig using their link, the $5 discount showed up automatically.

From the latest Kickstarter update:

It’s been some time since we were last in contact with you about Wasteland 2. Since we released the Director’s Cut, we’ve been working on other titles, including Torment: Tides of Numenera, which is in its final stage of development and releasing early next year,

I got an email today too but it doesn’t say anything about a loyalty discount and when I click on their link, it’s not showing a discount.

that’s weird. And you backed WL2?

The subject of my email is “[Alert] Your Wasteland 3 Superbacker Discount”.

Ah, ok, have not received that one yet. Mine was KS update. So I’ll just have to wait and see if the other one comes to me. Thanks for the additional info.

Hah, just found it. On email went in one gmail folder, the other to another one. Off to sign up now!

Despite my earlier complaints I pledged for an early bird combined with superbacker discount to get the game for $20. Saw the early bird numbers dwindling and took a courageous executive decision.

Earlybirds all gone! shakes tiny fist

I got a superbacker email from backing Torment and contrary to earlier statements, i did decide to drop $20 on it. They still need to finish Torment though…

Here’s a picture I actually took earlier of us early birds. Sucks to be you guys.

In, for a lot less than i did WL2.

I backed Torment and Wasteland 2 and didn’t get any superbacker e-mails and I haven’t changed my e-mail address in years.

Just noticed the 2019 date , so far away.

I don’t know if it made a difference, but I backed those two and I also backed Bard’s Tale, I believe.

Yup, I backed that one too.

Why is a whopping 40% going to Fig instead of game development?

Those are the sources of funding, not how the money will be spent. And yes, that’s confusing because it says “budget” and most people think of expenses, but it’s their anticipated revenue/source of funding budget.