Britney shaved her head

I take Britney in the Celebrity Dead Pool!

I’m still bitter about missing out on Anna Nicole, though…

And it just continues on…

I usually couldn’t care less about celeb news, but this shit’s Hilarious. Who knew that in 2007, Teeny-bopper top 40 radio would get their own version of Syd Barrett.

I vote on the eyebrows being shaved next.

“Promises” is such an awesome name for a rehab clinic. It just sounds like subtle parody.

Swastika tattoo or inverted cross brand is the only way to go if she really wants to go for the Hollywood Breakdown to end all Breakdowns.

She’s such a shining example to her fellow celebrities. I wish Paris Hilton could self-destruct that fast and efficiently.

I’m not so sure about that. NY Daily News is reporting that Paris and her posse have dumped poor Britney, and have now started mocking her. Get this: "Britney was the butt of everyone’s joke. All the girls kept saying how fugly she looked as a baldie," one Hilton pal snickered.

So cruel. Maybe they’re just flapping their lips, but I fear it won’t be long until Britney goes toe-to-toe with Paris.

I fully support the cyber-dom bald-fem trend. Even if it involves pop stars.

She’s back in rehab again, after Federline threatened her with an emergency hearing to get full custody of the kids.

That would be so awesome. Could you imagine what that drug addled crazy, straight off having spit out another kid and brought up in the dirt farm trailer park, would do with the degenerate socialite from the city?

http://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/x17_xclusive_britney_rages.php

I was just going to suggest to complete the look she should shave her eyebrows. It would be one of those subtle things. You would look at her face and somehow it seem very wrong, yet it would take you a while to notice that she had no eyebrows.

I’m giving her full marks for trying to alienate her fanbase. I’d love to see what the Britney fan forums are making of all this.

I take back what I said about her looking better bald. Yikes!

Wait, you mean this isn’t?
what have I stumbled into?!

Is it just me, or is anyone else here jealous that celebs can get away with anything… as long as it’s followed up by a stint in rehab.

Me: Go to local party, drink a little too much, puke on neighbors lawn = ridiculed for the next 2 weeks by buddies.

Brit: get too high, got to rehab, check out day later, shave head and get tattoo, go to rehab, check out day later, attack car with umbrella, go to rehab = even late night talk show hosts give you a pass.

…the fuck?

Yep. Just you.

Britney carves 666 into her forehead

Close.

Man, you can take the girl out of the trailer park…

So she’s going to be playing Agent 47, bold move.

I’d like to propose a moment of silent prayer that Brittany and Kevin and the kids will get through this ok.

And God bless Dannilyn Smith too.