Catch all Lucasfilm Disney Plus series thread

Yeah, I laughed.

Bad batch first episode is great!

It starts off like a normal boring episode of the Clone Wars but then suddenly things change. I won’t spoil it. Great start to the series.

New Star Wars anthology series featuring a number of different Japanese Studios using Anime style for Star Wars. Coming to Disney+ in September

Batman: Ninja left such a horrible taste in my mouth I can’t imagine this going well, but I know in theory it could be interesting.

So seems there is a semi confirmed leak of Ahsoka casting choices.

Now for those of you who find knowing that a certain character will appear to be too big of a spoiler, don’t click!

I can dig it, both for what this implies story wise, but also who they chose to transition from one medium to another.

Speaking of Ahsoka casting rumors:

But isn’t his character dead? Well, everyone knows that Anakin Skywalker died in the Battle of Endor. What this show presupposes is… maybe he didn’t?

Force ghost c’mon.

This could be the “Skywalker ghost harasses and learns from a former apprentice” plotline I was hoping to see in Episode 9!

Haahahahaha

Most likely flash backs to fill in past history, I am guessing. I really doubt that this show is “presupposing that he is still alive”, although Darth Maul did get cut in half and plummeted down a deep shaft and he was brought back, so who knows?

Yeah, almost assuredly flashbacks and/or force ghost. Bit you’re right about Maul, lol.

Apparently a trailer is imminent

Surprised there’s not a trailer announcing the trailer.

They’re obviously flaunting traditional trailer protocol for this one!

Anyone find it weird that the announcement image features Windows Default Font in MS Paint Standard Yellow against a low-res and kinda bad CGI looking image?

look again, its not a low res background, its a subtle Darth Vader helmet

(but, yes, the cheap typography make me suspect this is not official)

I am pretty sure that’s a fan image (the text part at least), and the actual announcement was just in a press release thing.

Yeah, that’s not a font Lucasfilm or Disney would use to announce a trailer.

YOU’RE A SUBTLE DARTH VADER HELMET

edit: but also the sand and the robe both look like 2003-era PS2 cutscene level shit.

No you!