Census worker hanged on 9/12, "FED" written on body

Or there’s an undiscovered K on the guy’s back.

Nah. They just snorted it all.

The kind of people who would commit a crime this barbaric aren’t doing it because of whatsisface or Limbaugh. They’re listening to Hal Turner. They consider conservatives, even the most extreme sort, race traitors and fringe-flaggers and agents of ZOG.

None of which excuses Beck of being an asshat who’s doing as much as anyone to divide this country down the middle.

Yeah, that was pretty stupid phrasing on my part.

On second attempt: Obviously there seems to be a strong anti-government angle, but I’d be surprised if that actually turns out to be the primary motivation. That’s not based on anything more than a guess.

What, not a cryptic reference to gog and Magog?

Apparently the kind of people that commit this crime are census workers that need insurance money for their families.

Just saying. :P

Two things. One, you actually can get insurance that covers suicide. Two, I like genoa salami.

!!!

Jim Hoffman, from reply number one: buy a lottery ticket this evening.

Wow, that’s even more sad.

It’s like those wacky movies but without the close call ending …

Wonder if any of the people who automatically blamed Beck and conservatives for this happening will come back and admit they were wrong. Somehow I doubt it.

Does Glenn Beck ever admit he was wrong?

Does anyone want to be as big of a douche as Glenn Beck?

Well, I was going to say something about being happy to be wrong about the type of tragedy this was, but now I’ll just say that I find Glenn Beck’s continuing silence about the girl he allegedly raped and killed in 1990 to be very suspicious.

Its amazing how politics seems to make people become what they claim to hate so much.

‘So and so does these things that I hate and dont think they should do, so I am going to act just like them and do the same things, that will show them how wrong they are’

You’ve no room for pretension.

I thought you were probably making a joke here but it wasn’t 100% obvious. I had to look this up to determine that this is some kind of goof on one of Beck’s griefers.

In 2009, lawyers for Beck brought a case (Beck v. Eiland-Hall) against the owner of a satirical website named GlennBeckRapedAndMurderedAYoungGirlIn1990.com with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). Beck claimed that the site infringed on his trademarked name and that the domain should be turned over to Beck.[102] The site, created by Isaac Eiland-Hall, claimed to be parodying Beck using the same kind of straw man arguments Beck reputedly employed. The WIPO ruled against Beck but Eiland-Hall voluntarily transferred the domain to Beck anyway, saying that the First Amendment had been upheld and that he no longer had a use for the domain name.

My real concern is that Brad Wardell bought this story without even checking the crime scene for himself.

Impressive!

This is your response to learning that a dying man faked his own gruesome murder because it was his best chance at making sure his family was provided for? Classy.

Yes, how dare he use this death for zingers against the political opposition.