Christien Murawski, 1969-2019

I am deeply saddened by his passing. Rest in peace, my friend.

So sad to hear this. Wishing strength to all in this difficult time.

My condolences. What a terrible end to the year.

That is terrible news. My condolences to his family, friends, and to all of us that will miss him deeply.

Rest in Peace.

My condolences.

How horrible this news is. My condolences to Christien’s family and friends. I’m so sorry for your loss. He will be missed.

My condolences to you, his entire family, and friends. He’ll be missed.

Crap. I was hoping for very different news. :(

But I guess I’m glad I got to know Christien existed and to be touched by his kindness. I’m pretty sure he made the world a better place and I hope we can do that as well on his stead - to honor his memory like that.

My condolences to everyone grieving his loss right now. That includes myself, I guess. :(

Man, he was so young and full of life. I’m so sorry to hear this. Just terrible. My heart breaks for his kid, I can’t imagine.

I didn’t really know Christian, but following the other thread, I could clearly see the outpouring of love from those who did - even if only through this message board. And I was happy to read in he other thread that things seemed to be improving. And shocked to see this this morning.

My sincerest condolences go out to his family, friends, and Tom for this loss.

Ugh. I’d been following the other thread and was hopeful things were looking up. Awful news.

I rarely interacted with Christien directly on the forum but his posts were always a delight to read. He always took a thoughtful approach to any subject and was determined to see the best in everyone. The posts talking about teaching his son to cook, you could tell what a joyful experience it was. It’s a telling sign that for someone I’d never met, reading the thread title was a massive gut punch this morning.

I don’t really have good words to pretend I know what his loved ones are going through. I’m sorry. This sucks.

Really sad news, you just know he was a special person who meant a lot to so many people. And he left a lasting mark in many people’s lives through his actions and words. He will be remembered.

Oh my God. I am so sorry. I am just so sorry.

I don’t even have the words. I am so so sorry. Christien will be greatly missed. The world is now a lesser place without him.

No, no, no…

I’m so sorry… What terrible news… Tom, Fire, family of Christien: my deepest condolences…

This is terrible news. I was hopeful things were looking better.

So sorry to everyone who knew and loved him in real life. He was one of the good guys.

This is really sad. I will miss Christien a lot, both on the forums and the podcast. I hope Christien’s family and friends find peace.

Terrible, terrible news, especially after things seemed to be going so well. I am very sorry for your loss.

I’m in tears about this. He was a kind person, and his spirit showed through for even those of us who only knew him from a distance.

You will be missed. Tom, Fire, Kieran and others I am sorry for your loss here.

I’m sorry to hear this. I’ll be thinking about you all.