Christien Murawski's memorial & celebration of life 2/22/20

That would be great, since I can’t attend.

I’ll be there, flying into the area on Friday and driving over from the Ontario area Saturday morning.

Ontario Canada?

I’d avoid Windsor; make sure you budget enough time to cross the bridge at Port Huron. You might even think about taking the ferry from Walpole Island to Algonac.

C’mon guys, obviously he means the real Ontario, the capital of the Inland Empire.

The one with the airport that is two and a half schleps to get to. (LAX is only one and a half schleps.)

Will there be any kind of streaming for those that can’t attend? Understand if not.

Also is the venue the proper place to send flowers?

I’ve been told there’s no wifi out there, so probably not. But I’ve also been told folks plan to post many pictures!

Actually, per the obituary, QT3 donations are preferred in place of flowers.

I wish I could be out there with you all celebrating Christien’s life. My heart will be there.

Same here.

Same here.

Same here.

I just listened to the opsis of Pet Sematary, and to hear Dingus laugh so wholeheartedly made me very happy and a little sad.

So say we all.

Seriously, I think @jpinard speaks for all of us that can’t make it.

Yeah.

For sure. I think he’d be pretty happy, knowing a bunch of great people are going to come together to celebrate their memories together and help each other through, though.

Thanks in advance to the attendees for the updates. Safe travels, everyone

I’ll be able to make it. Now I just have to figure out if I can do the train or drive…

If you arrive in Burbank around 10am you can catch a ride with folks who fly in at that time.

Something has come up wherein I’ll be in Anaheim until 2 PM. Is the service something one can arrive to late?