Cimmerian Space BETA Test for Free, the 1st 1000 players even get rewards!

So does that mean Tostadas fall into this category as well?

Sure, just slap another tortilla on and call it a “Mexican Pizza”: http://www.tacobell.com/food/menuitem/mexican-pizza

Although, clearly that’s a Mexican Pizza Sandwich.

Can I order that with a martinis?

Ooh I like my martini with gin, muddled basil and cucumber slices!

At least you didn’t say vodka.

I’ve never seen that before, is it something you can pick up and eat with your hands? It looks super messy.

You can, but I always eat it with a fork and knife. The big problem they have is if they throw them in the bag and they don’t end up flat, all the stuff on top slides off in the little waxpaper box.

Of course, the other problem is tastes like wallpaper paste on top of cardboard. But what can you do? :)

(double post)

Why is it always pizza that people try these goofball justifications for? Does anyone ever claim that ramen is Japanese spaghetti? Pork buns are Chinese sandwiches? Beef carpaccio is Italian sushi? I mean, I see the parallels, but it’s okay for things to be different. I mean really, a savory pancake with seafood in the batter is pizza? Is a regular pancake with sliced banana on it also pizza? Is a piece of white bread with peanut butter on it pizza? What if it’s round?

Good christ. FINE, IT’S NOT PIZZA. And I don’t think it’s an unfair comparison when attempting to describe it to someone who’s never heard of it before, so suck it!

Here we go again…

Japanese Pizza? More like Japanese Tostada!

Matter of fact, many folks claim that it was the Chinese who invented spaghetti.

I hope the Yakuza don’t accidently find this thread. We’ll all be sushi pizzas. Any food aficionados not offended yet?

The best ice cream I have ate in my life was in the north of italy, Verona. From that travel I have a lot of photos of paintings, and of one ice cream shop.

Some random painting (NSFW?)

Working Roman Sewer System, bitches!

Condiments are odd like that. You can find Chip Spice in Hull in the UK, for instance, and very few places (/one/ chip shop in London I know of…) otherwise.

Incidentally, the best falafel I’ve ever had? Was from an Arab street trader, in Berlin.

So is Brian Rubin playing this? Or eating pizza? What is he not telling us?!?!?!?!

Totally getting pizza today for lunch, thanks thread!

Neither this game nor pizza are anywhere close to happening for me at the moment. This is a mixed blessing.

I clicked the OP link and filled the requisite form but have never received a key. Most likely a blessing in disguise. Unless it arrives with a Conan movie and lots of Pizzas.