Classic Shows That Should Be Available For Streaming (But Aren't)

Probably just me, as I think I’m the only person in the world who enjoyed it.

The Brothers Grunt

I will just see myself out.

Hope you know I was jk. I mean eveyone has shows that are an odd taste. But SB was just so out there and funny to read. Come back! We can hug it out!!!

sb

Amen to that. Pinnacle of Nickelodeon live action shows.

I heard from my friend that it was a good show. But it seemed to have been erased from existence after it aired.

I was in college when it aired and still made time to watch it. So many alt-rock guests, Iggy Pop as a dad, Luscious Jackson as the band at the HS dance, etc.

Brisco County Jr is free on Amazon Prime, or you can buy it if not a Prime member.

Apparently it is the music that is entangling Pete & Pete from being available.

Babylon 5.

Oh that’s cool it wasn’t last I looked. I have the DVDs but streaming is so convenient.

Good news! Not only is it streaming on HBO Max, but it’s been remastered to an extent that it’s literally better than any disc or tape version that you can buy.

(And jms is working on a reboot B5 pilot.)

I was going to say Better off Ted but I looked it up before I posted and found out it is available on Hulu!

Hill Street Blues

WKRP.

I’d also thought of that one, but it appears to be on Hulu?

Really? Gotta check if it’s available here in Brazil, then. Thank you for the info!

I know both seasons are available on DVD, because I have them.

Hmm, for me (in US and I am a Prime Member), it’s available on Amazon but not free on Amazon Prime - they want $2/episode or $25 for the season. I’m tempted but free would be better…

You are correct. It was free a while back, because I watched a couple episodes. So, maybe it will be free again some day. Actually, Google claims it started streaming for free on IMDB TV in May of last year.