CoD: Warzone

Double wins video. One “great” bit of death chat. I still get a chuckle when people do that. Guess what, buddy… you’re dead!

You’ll hear it inside, but man, you win on Rebirth Island, you’re playing again. Don’t even come at me with that, “Imma go golf” BS. You keep going til you LOSE. It’s fifteen minutes or less of your life you have to give. After the second win, we wiped in less than a minute. :)

Couple tactics things… so frustrating when you can’t kill a team all at once. I think I waxed one dude at least four times in this game. He just kept resurging at the right time to eat more bullets. Easy to see how I ended up with 11 kills in game one that way. Gotta get the Team Wiped in Resurgence.

Cannot stress enough for people who play this game or are new to learn the map. In all the recent games I’ve posted, I think my map knowledge helped me win the games. In these, the detour through the bottom of Decon Zone over to Chemical Engineering was the game winning move alongside the fact I knew I could climb up the wall at that one spot outside Chemical to get to the helicopter pad the zone was headed towards. Once I won the fight with the guy up there, I knew I had the win, but also because the other player didn’t know there was a mantle spot there so he ran all the way around the wall under the water tower to try to make it to zone. He had no chance. Firing squad. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

In game two, Nate comments about forgetting you can get into HQ the way I go up the boxes and through the window. On Rebirth Island, there are all kinds of little shortcuts like that. You really need to know as many as you can, because the element of surprise is enormous when the fighting is close quarters, especially if your gun has a slightly slower TTK than the other guy. The Milano serves me really well throughout these games. It’s just so good at that short-mid range where ARs are a little weaker much of the time and the quick TTK SMGs are not as accurate.

Anyway, these were fun. We went to regular BR and did OK afterward. Here’s the two games statistically…

Notable… I was the best player in both games by KD. We really should have won those games. SBMM is like that. It gives you layups sometimes. The third Resurgence game I was the 6th best player in the lobby. And as soon as we moved to regular BR, SBMM put us in a lobby where I was the 23rd best by KD. I find that in general Resurgence is way more lenient with the matchmaking than it is in regular BR. Could be due to the number of players choosing each mode? I dunno.